IGNORED

HALLOWEEN PROTO 1 & 2 SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - NEW VIDEO ADDED

Hey Everyone - I'm now accepting payment for the Special edition carts. If your on the reserve list - I will keep you on until Oct 1, 2011. If payment isn't received by the 1st, I'll contact people on waiting list. If some are still available - on to ebay. Only 30 special editions of each will be made. $110 shipped - paypal to Allhallowseve@hotmail.com

As promised - Places are now open - Please contact me and pay by October 15, 2011 - Or I'll just set aside to place on ebay.

Doing final touches on the halloween carts. I also waiting for the boxes to arrive so I can get started on those. I decided to go about half LED and half "no LED" in the proto 1 run (about 75 percent LED with proto 2). Boxes will have LED and sound. People that have already paid will get their choice of LED/no LED first. I'll have some pics up soon of what I've done.

For Proto 1 - I've done 3 different things.

1. red LED lights blink for Michael Myer's eyes when game is played.

2. red LED blinks near the window that reveals a shadow of knife/or shadow (just a few done due to production problem - the layout of the cart's insides weren't helping.

3. Classic regular label

For Proto 2

1. Eye of Michael is cut out (circular pattern) and an image on a see-through transparency can be seen. It blinks on/off

2. Same as above/but no circle cut out of eye (only a few done like this)

3. Classic regular label.

PICS OF CARTS SOON TO COME

box1.png box%202.png box%203.png

Picture%20074.jpg?height=300&width=400Picture%20076.jpg?height=300&width=400

Picture%20085.jpg?height=300&width=400Picture%20086.jpg?height=300&width=400

Picture%20087.jpg?height=300&width=400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGN4zaWvIs&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9iEzA_iIqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU5zqiWvFPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vpze_gPirI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_DYBWy1NI

The List

SPECIAL EDITION (PROTO 1) -SOLD OUT

1. Cebus - Paid

2. Geondp - Paid

3. Benny Bingo - Paid

4. Toy Mailman - PAID

5. Rick - PAID

6. Ian - Paid

7. Marc - PAID

8. Ntavio - PAID

9. Jose - Paid

10. cowprintdog - PAID

11. Jacob -Paid

12. Uppy - Paid

13. trek - Paid

14. Tubular - Paid

15. Mark T -Paid

16. Cubelindo - PAID

17. atarinut76 - PAID

18. 98Pacecar - PAID

19. FikapPacman - PAID

20. Coreycorey2000 - PAID

21. disjaukifa - PAID

22. j.m - PAID

23. FABombjoy - PAID

24.Andre81 - Paid

25 xxxx

26.xxxx

27.xxxx

28.xxxx

29. - reserved/charity auction

30. - reserved/charity auction

Special Edition (Proto 2)

1. Jose - Paid

2. Ian - PAID

3. atarinut76 -

4. Uppy PA

5. Marc - PAID

6. Benny - PAID

7. Pongbeat - PAID

8. Coreycorey2000 - PAID

9. disjaukifa - PAID

10. Mark T - PAID

11. Toymailamn - Paid

12. Andre81 - Paid

13. 13-30 (sold out)

29. - Reserved - Charity Auction

30. - reserved - Charity Auction

Wait list

Edited by allhallowseve2000

The last something like this I was holding my breathe for has left me holding my breathe for MUCH longer then it should have. I'm interested once I know a price and know for a fact when these will be released. I understand that challenges around releasing these things, but I don't understand a 1 month wait getting extended forever and ever.

So, when there is more info I'll chime in again, until then I'll just watch and hope for results.

The last something like this I was holding my breathe for has left me holding my breathe for MUCH longer then it should have. I'm interested once I know a price and know for a fact when these will be released. I understand that challenges around releasing these things, but I don't understand a 1 month wait getting extended forever and ever.

Do you mind me asking what you are referring to?

This is going to be fast tracked (but still high quality) - I'm assuming it will be around $100 for the stuff I want. Creepy flashing LED's, building of PCB's, cool boxes, etc. I've decided to do 25 copies of the "special edition" for each proto. The "regular run" will be after the special editions (I still need to discuss with CPU). Please feel free to give me any input.

CPU will be adding a few "blood" red PCBs to the order - Whoever gets thesee will get a prize :)

So, when there is more info I'll chime in again, until then I'll just watch and hope for results.

If this is in reference to my repro releases, there are a combination of items involved....money, time and work. In addition, at least it is my belief, that if I am going to release something, I believe that the quality needs to be at least at par to regular released games. I always get disappointed when I buy a repro of a game and the quality is just not there. I just love this hobby too much and I do not want my name connected to a product that does not do justice for our hobby. If this was in reference to somebody else/product, then I apologize for answering your comment and please disregard my post. :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

• Like 1

List so far. Might go to 30 since interest is so high...but not sure yet. CPU is already busy building the boards and doing some LED mods on them - Thanks CPU and everyone

SPECIAL EDITION (PROTO 1)

1. zodiacprime

2. rjchamp3

3. Cebus - Paid

4. Geondp - Paid

5. jeffgamer

6. Benny Bingo - Paid

7. Chris Leach

8. Toy Mailman - PAID

9. Rick - PAID

10. Ian - Paid

11. Marc - PAID

12. Ntavio

13. Jose - Paid

14. cowprintdog - PAID

15. Jacob -Paid

16. Uppy - Paid

17. trek - Paid

18. Tubular - Paid

19. Lucifer

20. Mark T -Paid

21. Fab

22. Spacedice

23. Nonner

24. RPG

25. Cubelindo - PAID

26. Softwhere

27. parrothead

28. atarinut76

29. 98Pacecar

30. FikapPacman - PAID

Waiting List

Special Edition (Proto 2)

1. Jose - Paid

2. Ian - PAID

3. atarinut76

4. Uppy

5. Marc - PAID

6. Benny - PAID

7. Pongbeat - PAID

Do you mind me asking what you are referring to?

If this is in reference to my repro releases, there are a combination of items involved....money, time and work. In addition, at least it is my belief, that if I am going to release something, I believe that the quality needs to be at least at par to regular released games. I always get disappointed when I buy a repro of a game and the quality is just not there. I just love this hobby too much and I do not want my name connected to a product that does not do justice for our hobby. If this was in reference to somebody else/product, then I apologize for answering your comment and please disregard my post. :)Thanks,- Wonder007

@CPUWIZ PM sent because I don't want to jack the thread. Its no big deal at all but I'll fill you in because I hate being in the dark on things so I wont leave you there either.

@Wonder007 Its all cool. I didn't order anything from you and wouldn't air anything like that in the public first anyway. I honestly expected my comment to be over looked entirely by everyone who didn't already know what I was talking about.

Everything's cool here, nothing to see, move along. Sorry if my comment caused any heart ache.