IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

(...) In fact, you should put Faicuai's order on the absolute end of the list. He's been attacking anyone who tried to even make a suggestion that your position was defensible.

...Your delusional commiseration and complacency have not helped the affected part of our community, at all.

It is, on the other hand, my (and others') call-for-action which have generated some results.

Stop smoking weeds, and do something useful (like taking care of the stuff you have never returned)... or do you want me to go after you, as well?

F.

Zaxon,

Apparently Google checkout is a mess. Rather than force a refund through other means that may not be convenient for you or me I've sent an email with order details for shipment of the SIDE.

Accessing Google Wallet/ or Checkout under Firefox is non-accessible. But, I have full access with IE9 with no problems. My question is should I have shipping confirmation from Google Checkout under "Shipping Status"? And that is if Zaxon is updating the transaction with Google Checkout. As I would like to confirm the SIDE has shipped and when, so I can track the shipment. Has anyone due a SIDE have any confirmation outside of the email sent by Zaxon?

Mike

Edited by Firedawg

(...) In fact, you should put Faicuai's order on the absolute end of the list. He's been attacking anyone who tried to even make a suggestion that your position was defensible.

...Your delusional commiseration and complacency have not helped the affected part of our community, at all.

It is, on the other hand, my (and others') call-for-action which have generated some results.

Stop smoking weeds, and do something useful (like taking care of the stuff you have never returned)... or do you want me to go after you, as well?

:)

• Like 1

Zaxon,

Apparently Google checkout is a mess. Rather than force a refund through other means that may not be convenient for you or me I've sent an email with order details for shipment of the SIDE.

Accessing Google Wallet/ or Checkout under Firefox is non-accessible. But, I have full access with IE9 with no problems. My question is should I have shipping confirmation from Google Checkout under "Shipping Status"? And that is if Zaxon is updating the transaction with Google Checkout. As I would like to confirm the SIDE has shipped and when, so I can track the shipment. Has anyone due a SIDE have any confirmation outside of the email sent by Zaxon?

Mike

It was my understanding that Zaxon was having problems accessing his account with Google Checkout and needed confirmation that we had actually ordered and not recieved our order. I too would like to know if anyone other than the ones in the list have recieved confirmation of shipment or acknowledgement from Zaxon of reciept of our emails to him. It's been three days since I sent an email to him and so far no response. I'm not upset yet, it's only been three days but it would be nice to get a response.

It was my understanding that Zaxon was having problems accessing his account with Google Checkout and needed confirmation that we had actually ordered and not recieved our order. I too would like to know if anyone other than the ones in the list have recieved confirmation of shipment or acknowledgement from Zaxon of reciept of our emails to him. It's been three days since I sent an email to him and so far no response. I'm not upset yet, it's only been three days but it would be nice to get a response.

I just emailed Zaxon with my shipping confirmation request. I'm not worried, but my name not being on his confirmation list here after he emailed me and told me that I was confirmed and that he would mail next day does concern me that he may not be as organized as I would like him to be. But, a list is a step in the right direction.

Mike

I contacted Zaxon to gather info about the status of my order.

I made a mistake and i told him i sent the money via PayPal.

He required me to be more specific since he doesn't work with PayPal.

I sent him back another email apologyzing for the error, and giving the proper info about the google checkout transfer.

A few days have passed. No answer.

I'll email him again tom.

Translation: "Ok, fixed plate went to the factory. The final price is 150 PLN plus shipping. Someone wants? Am I stuffed?"

What's going on?

I believe Candle is alluding that Zaxon is busy with other business at this time, and redirecting his attention to his already committed responsibilities my be futile. :?