IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

Update, last 27 SIDE assembled and tested.I start sending it from monday.

8f3f84efbdbf3a35m.jpg

really thanks for the chance zaxon - do you remember yer own words: "Hello, sorry but i need to cancel this order. I stop made SIDE, please order it in source, from Candle. Best regards.Zaxon.

"... damn storyteller! :(

• Like 1

LL2k12 ,What do not you understand? I stopped doing SIDE. These 27 pieces are old orders + leave a few pieces of the supply guarantee.

Please blame the people who downtrodden me. Not me. I just ended up with mass production. I want to have fun again with Atari. Because I lost it. My apologise.

I was moving to France, the first thing I took with me a soldering iron, Atari 65XE, components for SIDE, plus a few T-shirts and two pairs of pants. This probably explains what was important for me. For the first payment I ordered a PCB, because the fact that I spent money from preorder for survival in London when I was out of work. I had no choice. Of course I could be homeless but were not there to further production. I chose the lesser evil. Thanks to this, almost all are already SIDE. Second payment, i order rest of components. Next payment i was made postage.

SIDE I sold cheaply. I wanted it to be for everyone. For each shipment outside Europe have to pay extra about 2 pounds. I said nothing, becouse it was my problem.

I specially launched Google Checkout to take orders from the U.S., Canada, Australia, etc. for easy to pay. But from 40 pounds transfered, googlecheckout charge me 5.50. Again, my problem. I spent the SIDE approximately 300-400 hours. I was happy all the time beecouse i assembly really cool device and people will be satisfied.

And they are. ;) And it's just important to me.

So big thanks to the people who supported me a good word via email, and forum.

And the word to the people who accused me of theft and fraud ... easy is destroy , hard is build something.

Edited by zaxon

Everyone who has not got the SIDE, I'll send them by the end of next week. The weekend will contact by mail with each order to confirm addresses.

Hi Zaxon,

please don't forget me.

I have ordered and paid one last year (25. October 2011).

Have sent you some emails and one PM.

I'm still not listed in the public AtariAge order list.

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Best regards

Frank

@zaxon

you are simply bollox! you raise hope without no rhyme or reason - just for revenge, quote:

"Hello, if you still need SIDE i have last 2 unit's for sale. Sorry about this mess but really i'm tired in this topic.Also first i was clear previous orders.

Best regards,Zaxon."

... I guess to beat the critique I wrote here lately abt. your business methods! yes yes, I'm not stupid!

I don't trust you anymore, and I would say - don't trust this guy to all people!

thanks

Markus!

ps: n' that's why I prefer the C= Community - less clash, more productivity, a fact you can verify with this thread!

Edited by LL2k12

• 2 weeks later...

I still have not got mine :-(

@Firedawg: Any updates to the SIDE list? I am the only one who have not yet recieved my SIDE?

I have been mailing Zaxon several times for the last few weeks, but have not heard anything from him.

I'm going on a small holiday today, but when I get back next week, I expect Zaxon to have shipped my SIDE unit!

I still have not got mine :-(

@Firedawg: Any updates to the SIDE list? I am the only one who have not yet recieved my SIDE?

I have been mailing Zaxon several times for the last few weeks, but have not heard anything from him.

I'm going on a small holiday today, but when I get back next week, I expect Zaxon to have shipped my SIDE unit!

We might be the only ones not to have received ours.

The thing about this, he even confirmed me sending the payment in this post

http://www.atariage....25#entry2364031

Zaxon, if you need additional funds to ship just let me know and I'll send some.

I really would like to get mine.

Sorry to hear we are still having issues. I was amazed to read here recently that there were some folks that ordered and paid money to Zaxon given all the drama associated with this pre-order, now that was bravery to the max. Any way, below is the updated list with those folks who have asked to be placed on this list for tracking purposes. This is "OUR" list not Zaxon's. We use this to monitor what is being received or not. You want to be placed on this list all you have to do is ask. It is not a guarantee that you will get your SIDE but it makes it visible to others that you are due something that you paid for and places some due diligence on the seller (aka Zaxon) to make good on that claim.

Note: The orders below were made in the calendar year 2011. I will add the year column on the next update. (Thanks Rybags)

gallery_16380_756_34645.jpg

i reckon this is tip of an iceberg - some people bought through amibay, some used diffrent channels, not all of them are browsing atariage, or simply have confidence that miracle will happend

some just forget about it as it would be waste of their time

i reckon this is tip of an iceberg - some people bought through amibay, some used diffrent channels, not all of them are browsing atariage, or simply have confidence that miracle will happend

some just forget about it as it would be waste of their time

Nope were good there I think I was the only who had a problem with not getting it when promised

but after some pushing I got it..

I really don't see Zaxon changing his ways he lives in his own world were only his rule's matter

and to hell with everyone else..

----Chris----

Amibay Staff

Edited by Chris Union NJ

Firedawg,

Thanks for posting the list again as I PM'd Zaxon again and he still hasn't responded to my messages except what he says on here that he intends to send everything out "next Week" whenever "Next Week" IS..... I for one have waited almost a year and will wait a little longer for this thing that everyone else has waited for.

Hey guys I sent a PM to Zaxon on July 24th and He still hasn't read the PM. That is just plain lazy. It has got to be staring him in the face every time he comes on this site. I listed my address for mailing as well as my name on here so he can track what I post here. What other pressure can we put on him. I agree that my order is comming up on the one year date and no word from him except that he will mail out next week. Ha Ha.......