IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

I've gotta say that you are wrong about me being the "harshest". I didn't call him a "fuktard", or "thief", I am simply saying that no matter his circumstances are, he at least has to show some signs of responsibility, give people who are still waiting for their SIDE a realistic timeline and stick with it, don't promise something that you can not or will not do. That's called integrity and it is not dependent on circumstances, it's in the character of the person in question.

Until he had product in the mail..... the money wasn't really his. Not talking to people makes it that much worse. And at least here in the states, that's pretty serious. I don't have anything personally against Zaxon, but I hate seeing people get screwed. I've had it happen before. It really looked like that's where he was going with this.

Come on you have to admit though, the crack binge thing was funny! LOL And even if some of us were totally off base, at the very least it provoked a response which is what I think folks were looking for.

However, I am glad to see Zaxon shipping some more out. Hopefully we can all put this crap behind us, it's really put a black eye on a very cool project. I would like to see another run in the future. I really did and still do eventually want one of these.

Edited by kogden

No, you're right, you didn't, and I don't believe I accused you of being the 'harshest'.

So why did you single me out then when there are other commentators who used harsher words?. As for my involvement in this... I didn't know there is a rule which states only people who buy stuff from somebody can post comments on the thread. I have not posted any opinion on SIDE as I don't have one or expect to own one, but I don't need to own SIDE to have an opinion on the person who sells it..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have these been released to the public yet? My SIDE carts might need the updates...

No they haven't, but I'm working on getting the SIDE / MyIDE / IDEa / Incognito / U1MB drivers up to the same spec, so they'll all be simultaneously released soon. ;)

That's human multitasking!

• 10 years later...