IGNORED

2600 Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack almost ready!

Jr. Pac

The game is finalized and should be availible soon. They will be $20 plus shipping. There will be possibly 5 label variations, silver, normal, text, red, and a fancy Ms. Pac-Man artwork style one. The original thread is here.

post-29027-0-58108800-1309127411_thumb.png

Edited by Jr. Pac

Just to clarify something from the original thread... I will NOT be making these for Jr. Pac. I am not sure who will be, but I just wanted to clarify that I have nothing to do with it.

I said I'll let you know if I need you.

Any chance of a red label issue?

Possibly. There might even be a special 8-bit Ms. Pac-Man style bezel artwork availible (thinking about only for the first 10-100 buyers).

Just to clarify something from the original thread... I will NOT be making these for Jr. Pac. I am not sure who will be, but I just wanted to clarify that I have nothing to do with it.

I said I'll let you know if I need you.

Ok. I can do it if you need. I just wanted to make sure my name wasn't attached to this if it shouldn't be. So, until further notice, I am not involved in this project.

Edited by horseboy

Possibly. There might even be a special 8-bit Ms. Pac-Man style bezel artwork availible (thinking about only for the first 10-100 buyers).

100 buyers eh? Let me know when you get up to 99 of them sold so I don't miss out on the last one please.

100 buyers eh? Let me know when you get up to 99 of them sold so I don't miss out on the last one please.

LMFAO!

Man, the hatred and snarky elitist Atari enthusiast activity in thread is HEAVY!

Lay off the guy - -

- - He likes Atari, just like you and me.

- - He's excited.

- - That's a great thing.

- - He wants to "give back" to the cool community that is into the same thing that he likes . . .

- - Aaaaaaaand . . . everyone is dumping on him.

That sucks.

Don't want to buy his cartridge of the same game we all have, and all the variants of? Okay, so don't! But, you don't need to crap all over his thread . . .

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

-a2a

• Like 10

Man, the hatred and snarky elitist Atari enthusiast activity in thread is HEAVY!

Lay off the guy - -

- - He likes Atari, just like you and me.

- - He's excited.

- - That's a great thing.

- - He wants to "give back" to the cool community that is into the same thing that he likes . . .

- - Aaaaaaaand . . . everyone is dumping on him.

That sucks.

Don't want to buy his cartridge of the same game we all have, and all the variants of? Okay, so don't! But, you don't need to crap all over his thread . . .

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

-a2a

Thanks for the support. This just started of as a fun weekend project, afterall. I don't really care how many people buy it.

Edited by Jr. Pac

It's not the game, it's the person. +1 for trying to defend a perceived injustice, but you're missing some info.

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

• Like 3

Thanks for the compliments. I actually decided not to make the limited edition one standard and already ready to order, but I'll just call it the fancy lable. The final binary is attached. The Red label, final Text label, limited edition label, and Picture label will be private to avoid making counterfeit carts. I can give you an idea of what the picture and fancy labels look like. The picture simply has a picutre of the arcade sprite of Ms. Pac-Man with her mouth in the half open position (I made that in Photoshop) and dosen't have have any fancy Arcade part "slapped" on, it just says ms. pac-man arcade, and the fancy label has an 8-bit style Ms. Pac-Man artwork/bezel with the 8-bit font spelling out Ms. Pac-Man with a ghost (NOT 8-bit) chasing Ms. Pac-Man. I haven't any ideas for the Red label yet.

mspac2600arcadehack final5.bin

Edited by Jr. Pac

It's not the game, it's the person. +1 for trying to defend a perceived injustice, but you're missing some info.

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

I think I'm missing some info too because I'm confused.

• Like 2

There you go,

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183300-ms-pac-jr-7800-prototype/page__p__2301657__fromsearch__1#entry2301657

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

There you go,

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183300-ms-pac-jr-7800-prototype/page__p__2301657__fromsearch__1#entry2301657

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

That doesn't completely explain. Is it because he is believed to be Pacfan97? Did Pacfan97 have a bad rep or something? Or is it something else?

Anyway, Jr. Pac, good luck on your sells. If you looking for another hack idea I would like to see a graphic hack of Jr. Pac-man with Jr. Pac-man, the ghosts, toys, and score turned sideways so I can turn the TV on it's side.