IGNORED

2600 Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack almost ready!

Jr. Pac

There you go,

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183300-ms-pac-jr-7800-prototype/page__p__2301657__fromsearch__1#entry2301657

Don't want to buy his cartridge of the same game we all have, and all the variants of? Okay, so don't! But, you don't need to crap all over his thread . . .

It's not the game, it's the person. +1 for trying to defend a perceived injustice, but you're missing some info.

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

I think I'm missing some info too because I'm confused.

That doesn't completely explain. Is it because he is believed to be Pacfan97? Did Pacfan97 have a bad rep or something? Or is it something else?

Anyway, Jr. Pac, good luck on your sells. If you looking for another hack idea I would like to see a graphic hack of Jr. Pac-man with Jr. Pac-man, the ghosts, toys, and score turned sideways so I can turn the TV on it's side.

Pacfan97 is one of the more infamous members on this board. After he was put under permanent Moderator Preview for spamming Pacman hacks, he has made numerous sockpuppet accounts. Each sockpuppet has a Pacman themed user name, a penchant for Pacman hacks, and a hard-on for everything Pacman related.

Edited by brandondwright

Pacfan97 is one of the more infamous members on this board. After he was put under permanent Moderator Preview for spamming Pacman hacks, he has made numerous sockpuppet accounts. Each sockpuppet has a Pacman themed user name, a penchant for Pacman hacks, and a hard-on for everything Pacman related.

On-Target-02_small.gif

There you go,

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183300-ms-pac-jr-7800-prototype/page__p__2301657__fromsearch__1#entry2301657

Don't want to buy his cartridge of the same game we all have, and all the variants of? Okay, so don't! But, you don't need to crap all over his thread . . .

It's not the game, it's the person. +1 for trying to defend a perceived injustice, but you're missing some info.

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

That doesn't completely explain. Is it because he is believed to be Pacfan97? Did Pacfan97 have a bad rep or something? Or is it something else?

Anyway, Jr. Pac, good luck on your sells. If you looking for another hack idea I would like to see a graphic hack of Jr. Pac-man with Jr. Pac-man, the ghosts, toys, and score turned sideways so I can turn the TV on it's side.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. CPUWIZ already confirmed that Pac Fan 97 is in Texas and I'm in California, anyways.

There you go,

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

LMAO!

There you go,

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

Sounds like an interesting character. If Pacfan97 is in Texas and Jr. Pac is in California then it doesn't seem fair to accuse him of being him but just in case that doesn't convince everyone I made a test. Below is an ink blot test. A normal person would see a butterfly or some kind of flying creature. A person with pacrophilia will see a scan of my Pacman party tablecloth. Jr. Pac, what do you see?

post-28856-0-18491500-1309226160_thumb.jpg

I see NE146's avatar....what the hell is wrong with me!!!!!! :D

Oh, and in regards to the "but HE'S in Texas and I'M in California" defense:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server

Defense shattered. :P

I want to see if we can get "his mom" to post for him again, LMFAO. :lol:

There you go,

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

Sounds like an interesting character. If Pacfan97 is in Texas and Jr. Pac is in California then it doesn't seem fair to accuse him of being him but just in case that doesn't convince everyone I made a test. Below is an ink blot test. A normal person would see a butterfly or some kind of flying creature. A person with pacrophilia will see a scan of my Pacman party tablecloth. Jr. Pac, what do you see?

I see a flying Pac-Man holding a scared Blinky and Inky and using them as wings. So Basically, I see Pac-an. :P :D

There you go,

FEEL THA' ATARI LOVE!

No.

Tempest

I see a flying Pac-Man holding a scared Blinky and Inky and using them as wings. So Basically, I see Pac-an. :P :D

I can tolerate your sickness Pacfan97. I suffer from JessicaRabbitphila.

Not you, Schizophretard! Do you want me to make the (secret) hack or not?

I'm just playing with you. I never knew Pacfan97 so I have nothing against him or you.

Oh. Good. :P Dumb little me.

• 6 months later...

Are these hacks commercially available?

Not anymore. It was a secret special edition release complete with manual, box, and repro backin89 crack pipe. You'd smoke the crack so the TV would spin, that way you didn't have to turn your TV sideways to be able to play.

• Like 2

Speaking of what toptenmaterial mentioned above have there been any other crazy ppl in our AA community recently? I wasn't a member when backin89 was around but was when Jr. Pac was here.

I think we need more crazy/silly ppl that spice the community up :) lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...