IGNORED

Really ugly use of Atari stuff..

yuppicide

Looks like a creepy little delusional 10 year old kid made them.

"Let he or she enjoy the Atari the way they want to and you enjoy it your way, maybe this guy enjoys doing this to an Atari, maybe it's his way of making his own Atari contribution,

I have nothing against "art" if there is a thought process and a lot of time, care, and love put into it. This is just gluing a bunch of junk that is on hand together to make some money. I'll admit, I don't really know the seller's intentions, but I'll guess he (or she) would "enjoy" the money some sucker might pay him more than the twenty minutes he spent with the hot glue gun. The Krylon can is the most absurd thing about it. Hopefully it is empty as it would be considered hazardous material by the post office otherwise (not that the seller would care).

just sent the seller a question

"If I bought this is there anyway to un-glue the garbage from the top of that Atari? And if I did would it play or is it gutted?"

For what he (or she) is trying to sell it for, it wouldn't be worth it.

Looks like a creepy little delusional 10 year old kid made them.

"Let he or she enjoy the Atari the way they want to and you enjoy it your way, maybe this guy enjoys doing this to an Atari, maybe it's his way of making his own Atari contribution,

I have nothing against "art" if there is a thought process and a lot of time, care, and love put into it. This is just gluing a bunch of junk that is on hand together to make some money. I'll admit, I don't really know the seller's intentions, but I'll guess he (or she) would "enjoy" the money some sucker might pay him more than the twenty minutes he spent with the hot glue gun. The Krylon can is the most absurd thing about it. Hopefully it is empty as it would be considered hazardous material by the post office otherwise (not that the seller would care).

just sent the seller a question

"If I bought this is there anyway to un-glue the garbage from the top of that Atari? And if I did would it play or is it gutted?"

For what he (or she) is trying to sell it for, it wouldn't be worth it.

I'm just mad that it would destroy a nice looking Atari.

I mean hell that one looks nicer than mine!

The ASSHOLE replied!

See attached.

I don't even know what to say back to him. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

post-29246-0-44421000-1309457685_thumb.jpg

OMG that is awesome! I love his response lol! Well, if I am considered classless for not seeing it as art then I am happy to be classless! Imma go have some Kraft Dinner and play Pitfall now! :D

• Like 1

The ASSHOLE replied!

See attached.

I don't even know what to say back to him. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

post-29246-0-44421000-1309457685_thumb.jpg

OMG that is awesome! I love his response lol! Well, if I am considered classless for not seeing it as art then I am happy to be classless! Imma go have some Kraft Dinner and play Pitfall now! :D

Nice!! :thumbsup:

I like to think im classy though :(

But the artist says I am no, so be it :P

Do you cut and paste this stuff from some manifesto you have been writing for the last 30 years?

I couldn't care less for mods, but having to constantly see your spam all over this forum is making me want to go and mod the shit out of my system!

I just blocked him in my control panel so I don't have to see his drivel. I count him as a troll, don't feed him. He either needs to shut up, start buying up 100% of the systems out there, or get out of the hobby.

• Like 1

my reply

"Dear bullhead_7,

Melvin? What are you a some dirty hipster?

Way to have any concept of history or nostalgia.

You may not realize this but there are a lot of people who would not consider this art.

its more like destruction.

You aren't an artist. You're just an idiot with a bottle of glue.

Get a real job.

- readysetriot"

• Like 2

my reply

"Dear bullhead_7,

You may not realize this but there are a lot of people who would not consider this art.

Get a real job.

- readysetriot"

Check out the auction, he posted that in MY response, I thought he was telling this to me so I had no clue what was going on icon_laughingblue.gif. Not sure why he felt the need to put your reply in my post haha.

Anyhow, I told him to quit huffing krylon and post up my questions on the auction.

Edit - He is now unavailable for questions.

Edited by Itchy Koala

my reply

"Dear bullhead_7,

Get a real job.

- readysetriot"

Check out the auction, he posted that in MY response, I thought he was telling this to me so I had no clue what was going on icon_laughingblue.gif. Not sure why he felt the need to put your reply in my post haha.

Anyhow, I told him to quit huffing krylon and post up my questions on the auction.

Edit - He is now unavailable for questions.

HAHAHA!

Might have to switch to messages with this guy :D

Oh and those of you who modify your systems should be HAPPY about what this guy did, after all he did modify his Atari into something else that was not part of its original design, he turned it into something it was not designed to be, did what he believed was right with a system that was rightfully his so realistically what's the real harm? Is that not what you all have been saying to me with every 'anti-mod' post I have put on these forums?

Touche!

What's this feeling... down deep in my gut? Why, I think you've converted me!

Wait.... no... it was just gas.

• Like 2

That 9/11 drawing in that one "sculpture" reminds me of eBay auctions that sprouted up right after 9/11. People would put up their children's drawings of what they saw for auction. I remember one parent titled the auction "World Trade Center Attack [or whatever they were calling it soon after it happened] As Seen Through A Child's Eyes." People were so mad that sellers were trying to profit off of it, they would create new accounts and call them things like "scumbagsshouldnotprofitoffdeath" and things of that nature and make fake bids of millions of dollars for these drawings until eBay canceled any WTC related auctions for a while.

That 9/11 drawing in that one "sculpture" reminds me of eBay auctions that sprouted up right after 9/11. People would put up their children's drawings of what they saw for auction. I remember one parent titled the auction "World Trade Center Attack [or whatever they were calling it soon after it happened] As Seen Through A Child's Eyes." People were so mad that sellers were trying to profit off of it, they would create new accounts and call them things like "scumbagsshouldnotprofitoffdeath" and things of that nature and make fake bids of millions of dollars for these drawings until eBay canceled any WTC related auctions for a while.

That is absolutely disgusting

nvm I got an answer

"Awesome - I am aware of this fact but I might sell one of these things so who's the idiot now - I am aware how much a working atari is worth and obviously wouldn't have done this to one- I am in fact both an artist, a dirty hipster, and an idiot with a bottle of glue - You are indeed a Melvin and blocked"