IGNORED

A NEW ColecoVision Prototype Console!

I am curious if your really going to post info about all the toys or if it is just going to be CV/ADAM?

When I start archiving Colecovision stuff in 1995, I was totally a CV fans first and formost

With time, I could say that I'm more a Coleco fans than a CV/Adam fans

So yes Yurkie, you bet that there will be alot of infos about not only Coleco toys but also all other Coleco products too

Actually, I have quite a bit more to send your way and that will be included with the other Coleco items! :D

eh eh, really great then! :thumbsup:

I'm always amazed to find previously never seen stuff, even in 2011

I though back in 1995 that alot of things will be found in the next following years, but quite frankly, there's so much stuff to that never seem to appear...

But hey, this is about to change! ;)

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

I love the list of the CV commercial games made (and about to be made) in the 80s. I like the look of the page.

Thanks Daniel, that means A LOT coming from someone as respected as you are in the community. BTW, really looking forward to finally meeting you in person at ADAMcon in a couple of weeks.

Also, I can't take any credit for how the site looks as J-F is the master architect of that, but I did help with that rather lengthy list.

Edited by NIAD

Too bad someone doesn't come out with a new Colecovision console. One can dream....

What's wrong with the one we have??? :D

Don't go there, Jim. :twisted:

Let me rephrase that...

What's wrong with the one we have with or without Opcode Super Game Module, but preferrably with??? :evil:

Pretty attractive looking site so far.Can't wait for it to fill up.Talking about the CV'S looks, i think the CV is the COOLEST looking of all the classic consoles!

Edited by Rik

Ok, so I think its time to reveal the Museum to everyone, even if the site is in its early stage

I'll upload pages in the next few days/week

The Museum was founded by NIAD and me

So here we go!

http://www.colecoindustries.com

I can't believe I just now found this thread. Great site so far guys. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Especially the non-video game related stuff.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: