IGNORED

Atari_Bill

bennybingo

I just finished a sale to Atari_Bill (Gravitar Silver Label), and everything went smoothly! He is a great buyer and an asset to the marketplace. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks again! icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Another flawless transaction here! 

I finally got around to try a bunch of CV stuff bought from his sale.that I received last week. _Bill had great all around service & was a pure pleasure to work.with. Do not hesitate to deal with Atari_,Bill!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just took receipt of a couple of harder to find Odyssey 2 games from Bill and am very pleased. This was my second transaction with him, having purchased a rare Sears Super Video Arcade (Intellivision) boxed game from him last year. Both experiences were great, as he has great communication, fair pricing and packs items well. Don't hesitate to deal with Bill!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@marauder666 and I just bought a shedload of games from @Atari_Bill. Very pleased with the transaction, it's made a huge dent into my want list. All the games were in great condition and the packaging was excellent. Always pricey to get NTSC stuff here in the UK so it's nice to buy bulk from someone with a great selection of quality games to minimise postage/duty costs. Cheers dude.

My stuff from box:

AB-Carts.thumb.jpg.b87e3e5055af5da242d0c4ef82a87345.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been eyeballing a few things from Bill. I figured it was time to pull the trigger. I bought a light phaser for parts, and a couple of carts for various systems. Great guy. Great packaging. The only issue was the wonderful world of the USPS, they tossed the box around. Good thing Bill knows how to pack! The items were in great shape, even though the box was not.

Would buy from again in a heartbeat.

Thanks, Bill!

• 6 months later...