IGNORED

Anyone collect board games?

SoulBlazer

Think you may have nailed it on the head with Oh What A Mountain. Looks different than what I remember, but what do I know I was like 7 years old. Actually, zooming in on the pics of the board looks more like now.

I'd like to find an old game I had where you're climbing up a mountain and could fall off. I forget the name of that one.

Are you talking about "Rock Jocks" or "Oh What a Mountain"? Both were fun.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone remember a game where you had to attach a plastic yellow handcuff to your wrist and roll dice until they all landed on pictures of a key? i think the cuffs were attached to a big blue cop that had some kind of timer on him.

EDIT: it all came back to me. it's called GOTCHA! couldn't find it in google image search but here's an auction if anyone wants to see what it looks like. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2305771359531?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230577135953&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by bomberpunk

• 1 month later...

Nice thread - I am also on BGG - I've been on the lookout for Fireball Island forever - all that's left of my little brother's copy is the one Red Player piece I managed to hold onto... Mostly, I'm waiting for the kids to get a bit older so we can play the likes of Hero Quest, Descent, Monsters Menace America, Fortress America, Betrayal at House on the Hill and Axis and Allies!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/deaditeash

Oh - did you all know that the geek has a Video Game Geek site now too!

i used to collect video game related board games. these days i only have a few favorites including Double Dragon and Spy Vs Spy. and Nintendo Monopoly / Nintendo Yahtzee if those count.

anybody remember Hero Quest? that game was pretty awesome, even if you just used the highly-detailed plastic pieces as regular action figures at a young age (which was what i did).

Man, I have been searching forever for any kind of VG related board game (don't forget Zelda too)...closest thing I have are FS/FT: Turbo & Berserk (sealed) both from early '80's MB...