IGNORED

Should I sell Ms. Pac-Man arcade hack?

Jr. Pac

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Looks like we might have proof that Jr. Pac is not a 35 year old fat guy in a basement pretending to be 10 for the fun of it.

Look at this:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184511-heavy-sixer/page__p__2319706#entry2319706

And this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrVFow8-Rg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrVFow8-Rg

You're welcome.

If you would like I can post a picture that proves I'm 4 by the standard set. Say a picture of "me" holding Baseball Stars on the NES. Just saying.

What difference does it really make? If Jr. is 10 cool, we have reason to believe our hobby and the things we love will have a future when we are all dead and gone. If Jr. is 35 then there are freaks online that want people to think they are kids for some sick reason. That is nothing new either.

If you would like I can post a picture that proves I'm 4 by the standard set. Say a picture of "me" holding Baseball Stars on the NES. Just saying.

The photos seem to match what is seen in the video. The voice in the video seems to be older than 8 and younger than 14. Of course, the mother and the child could be sharing the Jr. Pac user name, but the point is there seems to be a real kid in the mix. It's not a fat guy covered in Cheetos dust.

What difference does it really make?

A certain moderator seemed to have a theory that Jr. Pac was pretending to be 10:

I want a dollar from every person that has been successfully trolled by PacPuppet. As far as I can tell, I am already owed at least 20 bucks.
"It's OK if the systems don't have the RF cable, because I have millions of them in my garage, etc. " - Jr.Pac, 10 year old.

And similar to what I said in a reply to 4Ks status update, it's just too bad that 4Ks doesn't know what in the heck he's talking about. I was fishing for evidence to prove or disprove a moderator's theory, not trolling.

And in my other posts before the "I'm 10 years old" announcement, I and probably others assumed it was either a delusional 35 year old guy in his mother's basement or a 35 year old guy in his mother's basement pretending to be delusional for the fun of it.

• Like 1

I was fishing for evidence to prove or disprove a moderator's theory, not trolling.

I knew it when I saw it your post in the HEAVY SIXER thread. :P My first thought was ... maybe we'll be closer to the truth.

But it really doesn't matter how old anyone is here. No trouble caused, so he's a welcome member.

But it really doesn't matter how old anyone is here. No trouble caused, so he's a welcome member.

Except I think 'he' might be a she, so we might want to be even nicer.

Even nicer? Women are people too, and people should all be treated the same. Its an equal rights/ equal responsiblity thing.

There are statements make by Jr that make me think there are more then 10 years op the other side of that keyboard.

It also seems odd to me that "a certain moderator" is getting so much flak here. I have seen "a certain forum member" make a few comments about "a certain moderator" in the last few days that leave me wondering. Maybe there are a few "certain forum members" that are making comments now. Not sure whats going on here but I'm betting I need good ol' Nick Cage to get to the bottom of it, maybe Indy as well.

Even nicer? Women are people too, and people should all be treated the same. Its an equal rights/ equal responsibility thing.

If she is really 10, she has 8 years to go before she's a woman (4 years to go if she lives in the south). :D

I try to be a little nicer to kids if I can. At least until they start to annoy me, then they can join the rest of the bodies in the basement.

• Like 2

Women are people too

Now that's just crazy talk.

Tempest

Something about that post made me lol, and that got me unwanted attention as everyone in the office thought I was working hard up to that point. Thanks alot!

Even nicer? Women are people too, and people should all be treated the same. Its an equal rights/ equal responsibility thing.

If she is really 10, she has 8 years to go before she's a woman (4 years to go if she lives in the south). :D

I try to be a little nicer to kids if I can. At least until they start to annoy me, then they can join the rest of the bodies in the basement.

This isn't even the real world, this is the virtual world and this place is easily twice as hard to get along with people in then the real world. Time the kids learn that too, atleast if they come to play with the big people.

• Like 1

Looks like we might have proof that Jr. Pac is not a 35 year old fat guy in a basement pretending to be 10 for the fun of it.

Look at this:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184511-heavy-sixer/page__p__2319706#entry2319706

And this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrVFow8-Rg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrVFow8-Rg

You're welcome.

Childhood diabetes claims another victim.

Except I think 'he' might be a she, so we might want to be even nicer.

I'm a he. :P Thanks for sticking up for me, everyone.

you can do this "amazing" arcade hacks in seconds!

Not true. Here. You make a hack that's ideentical, but with all the graphics sideways. You don't know how much time this took. And I don't have diabetes, so whoever said that I don't understand why they said that.

Edited by Jr. Pac

Maybe/don't care/don't want to buy it.

I certainly wouldn't feel too great about taking money for a game somebody else came up with.

There are tons of cools hacks man. Don't count them all out.

This ain't one of them.

What do you expect? I'm just a 10 year old who was messing around in Stella's debugging mode. @ Rex, I came up with this, so how could you say that?

Just because you're 10 people aren't going to hand you money for nothing. As you put it yourself, you were messing around in Stella's debugging mode. Would you buy a product from me if I was just messing around? Put time and effort into your projects and you can achieve wonders.

So you're saying I didn't put any time or effort into this hack? After all, this started out as only a fun weekend project. I found out how to hack graphics on accident, and made this for fun.

even if you are a lady with diabetes i won`t judge you for that,

just can't understand these simple colour/sprites hacks being called arcade hack!

Original and hack. It's not that simple. Let's see you do better only hacking in Stella.

post-29027-0-35779100-1310091095_thumb.png

post-29027-0-78439500-1310091164_thumb.png

Do you exercise, go to the park, stuff like that, or stay at home in front of the computer/tv all day?

I do plent of excersize, never eat sweets, and NEVER EVER watch televivion. I only use my CRT television for Atari. I am not even overweight!

Do you exercise, go to the park, stuff like that, or stay at home in front of the computer/tv all day?

I do plent of excersize, never eat sweets, and NEVER EVER watch televivion. I only use my CRT television for Atari. I am not even overweight!

OK

I used Stella, not some super easy graphics editor. After all, I figured out how to hack graphics on ACCIDENT/ON MY OWN.

Don't worry about the naysayers on this forum. They could (or should) have pointed out that your hack is a breach of IP laws and that relatively minor hacks generally don't warrant an official release, without any of the nastiness. However, its grat to see a 10 y.o. playing around with a 30 y.o system. You should try your hand at programming. You never know, you may end up being the next CPUWIZ ;) (i doubt it though as there will only ever be one CPUWIZ) :D

• Like 3