IGNORED

Should I sell Ms. Pac-Man arcade hack?

Jr. Pac

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Not Pacfan97. Different style. Nowhere does it say that only one kid is allowed to like pac-games and hacks.

*cough *cough

This has been a fun thread to read! I'm still looking forward to seeing a photo of this Ms. Pac Jr. 2600 prototype cartridge and maybe a pic of the PCB inside it.

I looked up PacFan97's account. He's not banned, and his last login was June 16, 2011.

This could be put to rest by Albert (or another mod). He can tell us if the last login IPs are the same or even geographically close (without actually divulging the location(s) to us, of course).

Oh ok. So a topic I start doesn't mean I'm a moderator correct?

For example I started this topic:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184269-how-much-does-an-atari-2600-heavy-6-switch-go-for/page__p__2317957__fromsearch__1#entry2317957

I would like to lock it since I already bought one off of Ax today and have no use for that topic I started anymore.

So if above it true then who would be a moderator? Al?

This is off topic but how do you lock a post?

Only mods can.

The negativity is coming from the fact that a bunch of people think this kid is PacFan97.

...and? What is believed makes no difference (I could not care less if he is Idea Revolutions/Hardwork). I'd have a problem with his posts if he was somebody like Randy Crihfield (who makes his business stealing other people's work) or Charles Grey (who rapes the collecting community by overpricing his crappy hacks). He hasn't currently been trolling, so everyone should give it a rest already. It's still Al's site...so if he wants anyone kicked out, he's in position to do so.

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't feel too great about taking money for a game somebody else came up with.

What do you expect? I'm just a 10 year old who was messing around in Stella's debugging mode. @ Rex, I came up with this, so how could you say that?

How? Simple. You did not come up with Ms. Pac-Man. It's thirty years old.

Oh ok. So a topic I start doesn't mean I'm a moderator correct?

For example I started this topic:

http://www.atariage...._1#entry2317957

I would like to lock it since I already bought one off of Ax today and have no use for that topic I started anymore.

So if above it true then who would be a moderator? Al?

This is off topic but how do you lock a post?

Only mods can.

Just because you start a topic doesn't mean you own it. Don't worry about the thread. Even though you're done with it, someone else may find use in it, and post at a later date.

If Albert was asked to close every thread that was "finished", he'd have more than a full-time job on his hands.

• Like 1

I looked up PacFan97's account. He's not banned, and his last login was June 16, 2011.

This could be put to rest by Albert (or another mod). He can tell us if the last login IPs are the same or even geographically close (without actually divulging the location(s) to us, of course).

That has been discussed already by Jr Pac himself. Apparently they are in different states, but doubts remained.

I have conducted deals with both Pac's and this is not the same guy.

I find it very odd that a 10 year old is making deals on this forum at all. Thats a pretty impressive WTB list for a 10 year old. Where is the money coming from? Who's bank account/credit card is he using to get money into a PayPal account? There are more questions but I think I have made my point. I'm still not willing to say he isn't 10, I'm just saying there are good points on both sides of this thing.

I think it doesn't matter who initiates the trolling at this point, no matter what a large group (either side of the Pac/Puppet debate) is getting trolled effectively.

:D See my above post, don't get your panties in a twist about something on the intertubes.

• Like 1

Not Pacfan97. Different style. Nowhere does it say that only one kid is allowed to like pac-games and hacks.

*cough *cough

*cough *cough

*cough *cough

Pacfan97 TALKS LIKE THIS!!!! :spidey: :sad: :lust: :x :???: :???: :???: :| :party:

Then he makes demands (Make A Much Better Pac-Editor!!! )

Swears at people (SHUT THE F___ UP YOU F___ING DICK!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

Apologizes (I'm sorry about the trouble I caused. I only started this thread so I can know how to get 5200 proto's.)

Insults himself (I've gone CRAZY a lot lately! iSUCK )

and promises to change (Here's A List Of Things That I Will NEVER Do On The Atariage Forums Ever Again. ;-) From Now On I Will Be Normal Like Everone Else. :D )

Edited by toiletunes

*cough *cough

*cough *cough

*cough *cough

Pacfan97 TALKS LIKE THIS!!!! :spidey: :sad: :lust: :x :???: :???: :???: :| :party:

Then he makes demands (Make A Much Better Pac-Editor!!! )

Swears at people (SHUT THE F___ UP YOU F___ING DICK!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

Apologizes (I'm sorry about the trouble I caused. I only started this thread so I can know how to get 5200 proto's.)

Insults himself (I've gone CRAZY a lot lately! iSUCK )

and promises to change (Here's A List Of Things That I Will NEVER Do On The Atariage Forums Ever Again. ;-) From Now On I Will Be Normal Like Everone Else. :D )

I am not saying he is Pacfan. I pointed out that thread because it was the type of thing Pacfan would've pulled. That thread made me think it was Pacfan. Now, with all this 10 year old stuff I am really thrown off. If he isn't actually 10 he threw everybody for a pretty good loop with that pic and that youtube vid.

• Like 1

The negativity is coming from the fact that a bunch of people think this kid is PacFan97.

...and? What is believed makes no difference (I could not care less if he is Idea Revolutions/Hardwork). I'd have a problem with his posts if he was somebody like Randy Crihfield (who makes his business stealing other people's work) or Charles Grey (who rapes the collecting community by overpricing his crappy hacks). He hasn't currently been trolling, so everyone should give it a rest already. It's still Al's site...so if he wants anyone kicked out, he's in position to do so.

You asked where the negativity was coming from. I told you. Don't read anymore into it than that. I am not condoning everyone bagging on the kid, I just answered your question.

I am not saying he is Pacfan. I pointed out that thread because it was the type of thing Pacfan would've pulled. That thread made me think it was Pacfan. Now, with all this 10 year old stuff I am really thrown off. If he isn't actually 10 he threw everybody for a pretty good loop with that pic and that youtube vid.

Going back and looking at your original link, I can see your point.

Right now, the only one(s) who know(s) 100% for sure are JR.Pac and/or PacFan97.

I have stated my opinion, and I will stick to it. This does make for interesting reading. I only wish it was in a separate thread so as not to overtake the original purpose (btw I voted don't care/not buying).

You asked where the negativity was coming from. I told you. Don't read anymore into it than that. I am not condoning everyone bagging on the kid, I just answered your question.
Nooo... I wasn't trying to shoot the messenger (tho I realise how it could be read that way... sorry about that). I was illustrating the point to those who may have missed it - which is a lotta shit being stirred up for no reason at all.

I tried to remain silently neutral on this for quite some time (and I'm aware that you were one of the positive voices in his threads)... but this was getting out of hand.

I tried to remain silently neutral on this for quite some time . . .

Because you didn't want us to find out that you are really Pacfan97? That's it, isn't it? Your conscience could no longer take someone else being fingered as Pacfan97 when you are Pacfan97? The mystery has been solved and Jr. Pac has been absolved! If you promise to permanently retire your Pacfan97 persona, I'm sure Albert will not ban you. :D

I couldn't decide which reply to use:

Exhibit A: "Can I be PacFan97 next Thursday? There's nothing on TV."

Exhibit B: "Aaah! Look out! Runaway thread!"

Then I decided not to post anything.

Then I posted anyways.