IGNORED

Should I sell Ms. Pac-Man arcade hack?

Jr. Pac

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

BUMP!

What did I say about repeatedly bumping your own posts? Please wait at least a few days.

Tempest

Indeed you said at least 24 hours. It was 29 hours.

Well now it's 48 hours. I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Tempest

:jango: :rolling:

• Like 1

One time I said "on accident" by accident, so I chopped off my left arm and beat myself to death with it. Then I learned how to move matter with my ghostly energy, grabbed a shovel, dug up my body and reanimated myself.

That's ghostly! Oh wait.. Look at my avatar pic. :P

I said that on accident. :P :evil: :lol:

BUMP!

Are you still trying to figure out to sell it or not? Just do what you want! :roll:

Unless of course you're just looking for people to tell you "yes" and whether you actually sell anything isn't even a factor.. :ponder:

I'm not. :ponder:

Tripple post? Yep, he's ten alright.

The "edit" button is down there by reply BTW. Just so you know.

Well now it's 48 hours. I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Tempest

This deal is getting worse all the time!

(above picture has been provided curtisy of the OP, I'm just reposting it so everyone can enjoy)

One time I said "on accident" by accident, so I chopped off my left arm and beat myself to death with it. Then I learned how to move matter with my ghostly energy, grabbed a shovel, dug up my body and reanimated myself.

That's ghostly! Oh wait.. Look at my avatar pic. :P

I said that on accident. :P :evil: :lol:

BUMP!

Are you still trying to figure out to sell it or not? Just do what you want! :roll:

Unless of course you're just looking for people to tell you "yes" and whether you actually sell anything isn't even a factor.. :ponder:

I'm not. :ponder:

Tripple post? Yep, he's ten alright.

The "edit" button is down there by reply BTW. Just so you know.

I don't know how that tripple-posted. :? After a certain period of time, the edit button goes away. I couldn't edit it.

BUMP!

What did I say about repeatedly bumping your own posts? Please wait at least a few days.

Tempest

Indeed you said at least 24 hours. It was 29 hours. :skull:

6 hours feels like 6 days when you're 10 :D

Sometimes, it's the exact opposite. :evil:

BUMP!

Tempest

Indeed you said at least 24 hours. It was 29 hours. :skull:

6 hours feels like 6 days when you're 10 :D

Sometimes, it's the exact opposite. :evil:

:ponder:

@Jr. Pac Yeah the edit button does go away after a while, I'm not sure anymore when that is for non-subscribbers. I do know that it isn't within a few minutes. You would have had time to edit those posts as you were posting them. ;)

Also, you just double posted in the same minute.

Don't take this as me being upset with you. I'm honesly assuming you don't have a pile of experience with forums in general and as such might not know that double posting is kind of a no-no. Not the biggest deal in the world, but also something people try to stay away from.

Now that I'm thinking about it this place is a freaking pile easier to get along in the the forum I first joined and really used as a kid. I was a bit older then 10, but it was also a much younger board and as such much less forgiving.

@Jr. Pac Yeah the edit button does go away after a while, I'm not sure anymore when that is for non-subscribbers. I do know that it isn't within a few minutes. You would have had time to edit those posts as you were posting them. ;)

Also, you just double posted in the same minute.

Don't take this as me being upset with you. I'm honesly assuming you don't have a pile of experience with forums in general and as such might not know that double posting is kind of a no-no. Not the biggest deal in the world, but also something people try to stay away from.

Now that I'm thinking about it this place is a freaking pile easier to get along in the the forum I first joined and really used as a kid. I was a bit older then 10, but it was also a much younger board and as such much less forgiving.

Thanks. I have no idea how it double posted. That was an accident. What year did Atariage Fourms start?

Oh. I thought it was much more recent. I just visited the 'waybackmachine' tool to see Atariage in 2001, and I didn't see the Forums. It sure was different, no rarity guides, no cart scans, none. Only some polls, info about Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800, along with a store and some other things. No homebrew games in the stores then. :P :D

Oh. I thought it was much more recent. I just visited the 'waybackmachine' tool to see Atariage in 2001, and I didn't see the Forums. It sure was different, no rarity guides, no cart scans, none. Only some polls, info about Atari 2600, 5200, and 7800, along with a store and some other things. No homebrew games in the stores then. :P :D

Ten years ago is recent. You're recent. :)

AA is the greatest and it only gets greater :)

If Albert doesn't get a new partner, AtariAge could start going downhill. One guy can only do so much. I wish some Atari-loving buddy would join him or he could hire a trustworthy Atari-loving php master who can work on the web site when Albert is busy doing other things.

When I said that AtariAge was the best, I meant the forums and marketplace, which I find very enjoyable. I don't really take advantage of it's other resources. I think that there is very good etiquite and a strong sense of civility, honesty and conviviality here that you won't find anywhere else. 99% of the internet is an unregulated shit show, and AAers do a pretty good job at keeping things even here.

I don't know Albert. Generally, things flow from the top down, so by this line of thinking he must be a pretty dynomite dude. I do know that he is engaged in other ventures... perhaps he could hand the reigns over to a small group of long-time trusted mods?

RT: where is AA suffering, and what does it need?

• Like 1

RT: where is AA suffering, and what does it need?

Besides things on the to-do list and latest news that always needs to be added to the main page, every web site has little problems that creep in, especially web sites that have a message board. Little problems will pop up here and there or information will need updating or inconsistencies between posts, post previews, and blog entries/blog replies will need to be dealt with. A talented helper could use his magical Internet sandpaper to round off the edges and keep things looking nice and polished.

Edited by Random Terrain