IGNORED

Dodgeball - a homebrew Odyssey Game - order now!

NOTE: Preorders are closed. Thanks for those who ordered!

A new homebrew game for the very first video game system: The Magnavox Odyssey.

(^2? We don't need no stinkin' ^2!)

OK, here's how this will work for "Dodgeball." Right now, I've decided to take preorders. What you'll get is an overlay, instructions, and a certificate of authenticity. I'll be packaging them in different ways, though. For the standard edition, you'll get everything in an envelope mailed in a box, and a deluxe edition you'll get everything in a box mailed in a box. Either an envelope or box will have the same label on them. Standard edition is $15, while Deluxe is $25. All orders are for the continental US only (lower 48 states). Why I'm deciding to take preorders now is because I need to know how many envelopes and how many boxes I need. If you want to pay for these now, go ahead and PM me and I'll give you my PayPal address, but please note that these will likely not be shipped until either July 15 or July 22. Twenty copies will be made, so it's best to preorder now before they all go. This post will be continually updated as people order them.

#0 reserved - mine

#1 reserved

#2 - reserved

#3 - reserved

#4 - reserved

#5 - reserved

#6 - reserved

#7 - reserved

#8- reserved

#9 - reserved

#10 - reserved

#11 - reserved

Edited by atari2600land

OK, I need help from you guys, I'm having trouble finding boxes, so they might all have to be envelopes. If that's the case, I'll refund you $10 worth of your total purchase so you'll only pay $15 for it. This is the first time I personally have ever put anything like this together, so I hope you'll understand. I'll be PM ing you all.

Hi, I gave partial refunds to those who paid me. If you haven't paid me yet, please send $15 instead of the $25 because I could not find boxes. If you have paid and haven't recieved a refund, please let me know too. If I decide to do another game, I will be charging $20 instead of $15, and if you haven't bought one, I'm closing sales. If there is enough demand, I may do another run of about 9 or so in the future, but I'll be charging $20 for those. I'm taking a loss financially on this, so please appreciate this.