IGNORED

NIB Atari Game Center goes for $202.50

Zwackery

I would imagine these boxes are super tough to find and sealed.... I don't look for these things as they are too big but man I would hate to have to track one down new in the box. That could take a long time. All things considered I'm not shocked by the price.

I've got one boxed, but after receiving it I discovered that one end of the box was completely cut off, so I asked the seller what the deal was and he said that at the estate auction where he got it, the auctioneer cut the end off the box so people could slide it out. Sigh. The condition of the box was not mentioned in the auction nor was it obvious from the picture, but things eventually got resolved. Anyhow, I'd like to have one with an undamaged box, plus I'm curious if there was any paperwork inside.

But it's not sealed is it????

I opened one flap to verify the contents, but did not even remove the system from the carton...

Also the wording of it, makes me think maybe someone DID think there was a system in there...

meh, either way, I'd never pay that much even if it was sealed.... To each their own.

Chris