IGNORED

Advice needed on complete 7800 sealed game collection

Buyatari

I forget what I paid but I bought this collection when Mitch sold it back in 2001-2002 or so on eBay. I don't think the test carts are Best carts. The high scrore cart is the first version which I never got around to sending in for the upgrade. The other two I know little about except that when I won the auction I had multiple requests to sell them seperate and one of them came with that huge stack of papers you see in the pictures.

Actually, it wasn't me you bought it from. Though I seem to vaguely remember the auction I can't remember who the seller was.

The three other carts you have are the diag cart, high score cart and monitor cart. Curt made the high score cart but it was sold by a couple of different Atari dealers. The monitor cart is sold by Video 61 and is still available. The diag cart has been sold by several different vendors over the years though Best is probably the only one still selling it.

Mitch

Best still has the Diagnostic Cartridge? I can't find it on the site.