IGNORED

Never mind! Still in the works!

Jr. Pac

NEVER MIND!

The Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack is almost ready to be sold and ready to preorder. Send me a PM with what type of label you want, how many carts you want. NTSC only, but it works OK with PAL, but Pinky is green, Blinky is orange, extra Ms. Pac lives are grey, maze is more pale, maze 2 is purple, etc.

THE CART CHOICES:

1. Text
  2. Picture-Normal Picture label with Ms. Pac-Man Arcade sprite
  3. Silver-has a screenshot of the game
  4. Red-label not finished
  5. Fancy-A special 8-bit style adaptation of the Ms. Pac-Man arcade (arcade machine) artwork with Pac-Man sprites forming a semi 3-D scene.

Can't wait to get this rolling!

-Jr. P

Pics attached of NTSC and PAL modes for level 1.

post-29027-0-10657100-1310782226_thumb.png

post-29027-0-96858400-1310782253_thumb.png

Edited by Jr. Pac

Do you ship first?

No. Atariage is making them (It's hard to explain), and a new cart is made specific to order. Say you order an NTSC with a Red label, I pay Atariage and send the Red label image and the NTSC ROM. I'm working on a PAL cart and possibly there will even be a SECAM cart.

What are the improvements over the original, beyond the black backgrounds?

Sprites were changed. Now I'm working on color, then maze (hopefully), then sound (hopefully).

While we're at it...I have a Ms. Pac Man cart which has been officially modded! I bought it off some kid on eBay recently. Here is a pic:

post-29022-0-28530300-1310875989_thumb.png

Notice the nice pink hi-lighter modified label. This is one of a kind! The peeling, semi-torn label is included, free of charge. Any offers??? icon_mrgreen.gif

(additional photos and screenshots available upon request) icon_rolling.gif

• Like 3

Sprites were changed. Now I'm working on color, then maze (hopefully), then sound (hopefully).

With all that work that needs to be done yet, what are the preorders for?

The Store won't be open anytime soon, so might as well use the time. I'll close this thread.

Since there's two threads, I'm just going to double-expose this:

post-24585-0-64639700-1310876603_thumb.jpg

Stop cross-posting! (A parody)

The Store won't be open anytime soon, so might as well use the time. I'll close this thread.

Stop double posting, the third request!

EDIT: If you post one post, and 2 minutes later you want to say something else, but no one else has commented you can just click the edit button and add to your first post. I have mentioned this before, when you were double and triple posting in the other thread about this hack no one is interested in, and you have continued to ignore me. Your post count isn't that important around these parts. No one cares. Just to prove how easy it is to edit a post, I posted this post unfinished, waited a few minutes and edited the rest of my point in, its takes 2 more mouse clicks and stops you from looking like a troll, its that easy.

Since there's two threads, I'm just going to double-expose this:

post-24585-0-64639700-1310876603_thumb.jpg

Stop cross-posting! (A parody)

Stop double posting, the third request!

EDIT: If you post one post, and 2 minutes later you want to say something else, but no one else has commented you can just click the edit button and add to your first post. I have mentioned this before, when you were double and triple posting in the other thread about this hack no one is interested in, and you have continued to ignore me. Your post count isn't that important around these parts. No one cares. Just to prove how easy it is to edit a post, I posted this post unfinished, waited a few minutes and edited the rest of my point in, its takes 2 more mouse clicks and stops you from looking like a troll, its that easy.

Ok. I will use the Edit feature more.

While we're at it...I have a Ms. Pac Man cart which has been officially modded! I bought it off some kid on eBay recently. Here is a pic:

post-29022-0-28530300-1310875989_thumb.png

Notice the nice pink hi-lighter modified label. This is one of a kind! The peeling, semi-torn label is included, free of charge. Any offers??? icon_mrgreen.gif

(additional photos and screenshots available upon request) icon_rolling.gif

Are you sure that is pink? It looks like evidence in a murder! That is just sick! How much you want for it?

• Like 1

My God, now there are 2 thread about this.... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

There are at least 4 threads about this hack. Probably more.

There are 3. One of 'em is closed.

My God, now there are 2 thread about this.... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

There are at least 4 threads about this hack. Probably more.

If anyone has the links to all four can you please post, thx

This thread + http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184395-should-i-sell-ms-pac-man-arcade-hack/ + http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/183399-pac-man-and-ms-pac-man-arcade-hacks/ + http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184053-2600-ms-pac-man-arcade-hack-almost-ready/

There are 3. One of 'em is closed.

I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed as well pretty soon!

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but tell me if i'm on to something here...

post-29022-0-84569700-1310917050_thumb.png

post-29022-0-73329000-1310917051_thumb.png

Now, the question is...how do you hack a 2600 game on the same day you claim to not own an Atari 2600??? It seems quite improbable that you were programming for a system you don't even own? Or were you just trolling fooling around?

• Like 1