IGNORED

FS: Danny' Sullivan's INDY HEAT UNRELEASED SEGA GENESIS GAME

DreamTR

Sorry guys, been away, I actually did make it clear in the first posting:

"for payment information PM me" these BEGIN shipping on MONDAY July 25

I have shipped everything except for payments received in the last 24 hours.

Naevax: I don't see any PMs from you but if I messaged you with payment info and you paid me, then it was shipped.

There are about 25 of these left right now....if you ARE interested, PLEASE PM me.

Will the rom be made available to anyone at any time (purchasers of the game or otherwise?) I'd like to be able to use this on Everdrive. My wife is a fan of Super Off Road style games.

Thanks,

AX

I don't have any ROMS of anything myself, I am sure if you know how to dump it you can get it or find it on the web.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 19 of these left, PM me if you want one...had a lot of PMs from people that never paid for some reason but I only have 19 left!

How is the gameplay? Anyone post a video of it? I love Super Sprint and OffRoad, so I would like to see how this compares to the NES version.

Thanks

I think the youtube video is the Amiga version, which is nearly the same. In terms of control, it's probably in between the arcade and NES. The glaring problem I found was the difficulty level, it's completely absurd. You basically have to turbo the whole race from the get go, that's crazy. It wasn't like that on the arcade or NES or Amiga. For collecting's sake I'd recommend the game, but in terms of playing it to have fun, I cannot. I was expecting the NES game with better graphics, and it is aside from the level of difficulty. There's no option screen either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...