IGNORED

FS: Neo-Geo CARTS, CDs

lspear76

List updated 7/18/11

All must go ASAP. Please IM if interested. Paypal only.

Systems

Neo Geo AES U.S. Gold System (complete in box, with Styrofoam, manual in baggie, 2 original joysticks, system, all connections, Magician Lord game, intact handle $550 shipped

Neo Geo AES U.S. system with one original style controller, AC adapter and a/v cable $350 shipped

AES Games

all complete with box, insert, manual, and cart. U.S. versions unless noted

Nam 1975 (no marker) $50

The Super Spy $40

Riding Hero $40

Sengoku $50

Alpha Mission 2 (dogtag) $40

Ghost Pilots (dogtag) $40

3 Count Bout $50

Crossed Swords $60

Samurai Shodown $40

Super Sidekicks $70

Super Sidekicks 2 $50

Ninja Combat $30

Super Baseball 2020 $40

Neo CD Games (all original and complete)

King of Fighters '94 (US) $30

King of Fighters '95 (US) $30

Last Resort w/spine card (US) $50

Aggressors of Dark Kombat (US) $40

Real Bout Fatal Fury w/spine card (US) $40

Wind Jammers (US) $35

Neo Geo CD Special (JP) $40

Super Sidekicks 2 w/spine card (US) $25

Super Sidekicks w/spine card (US) $35

Crossed Swords sealed (JP) $25

View Point w/spine card (US) $45

King of Fighters '97 w/spine card (US) $40

Samurai Shodown 2 w/spine card (US) $30

Double Dragon w/spine card (US) $35

Art of Fighting 2 w/spine card (US) $30

Art of Fighting 3 w/spine card (US) $35

Atari Jaguar (all complete with box, instructions)

------------

Troy Aikman Football - $8

White Men Can't Jump - $8

Brutal Sports Football - $8

Edited by lspear76

I would love to have an AES, but I'm not sure I can see spending that kind of money. Having the box isn't worth all that to me. I can import the NTSC-J model for around $300 total, why spend $250 on the box and the US bios? I see the value, please don't think I'm "crapping on your thread" I'm just saying the money is worth more to me then the box. Now, all that was to answer to the "no Neo-Geo buyers" comment. On to my fanboy freak out!

Pictures please! I don't have the money to spend on that right now, but I'm always looking for one and should I find a way to get that money I'll take this from you for sure. I still don't know if its worth it to me really, but if I have $550 of extra money I would buy it anyway. I just love Neo-Geo like that. People around here like to see pictures, it helps the make up their mind on things, it couldn't hurt.

I would love to have an AES, but I'm not sure I can see spending that kind of money. Having the box isn't worth all that to me. I can import the NTSC-J model for around $300 total, why spend $250 on the box and the US bios? I see the value, please don't think I'm "crapping on your thread" I'm just saying the money is worth more to me then the box. Now, all that was to answer to the "no Neo-Geo buyers" comment. On to my fanboy freak out!

Pictures please! I don't have the money to spend on that right now, but I'm always looking for one and should I find a way to get that money I'll take this from you for sure. I still don't know if its worth it to me really, but if I have $550 of extra money I would buy it anyway. I just love Neo-Geo like that. People around here like to see pictures, it helps the make up their mind on things, it couldn't hurt.

Well, I mainly want to sell the AES games and CDs, I really need to sell them and make some cash ASAP.

About the Neo AES price -- it is the U.S. system which is a lot more rare than the JP AES ones (I have two of those) and it is complete in the box with manuals, Styrofoam, intact handle, etc. You really don't find those for sale too often. I really don't wish to sell it, but that is the price I would sell it for if someone was a collector and really interested in it. I'm open to offers as well. If someone wants the Neo-Geo system U.S. console, one controller, and the hookups, I'll let that go for $350 shipped.

Edited by lspear76

Edited by lspear76

I ended up selling all my Neo stuff over on Neo-Geo.com. Got lots of offers in a short time. I'd try there if AA doesn't work.

Wish I had money to get into Neo Geo again, I miss my collection.

Tempest

He likely moved over here because there are some issues that have been raised with his selling practices over at Neo-Geo.com.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?224425-Scammed-By-lspear76

I ended up selling all my Neo stuff over on Neo-Geo.com. Got lots of offers in a short time. I'd try there if AA doesn't work.

Wish I had money to get into Neo Geo again, I miss my collection.

Tempest

He likely moved over here because there are some issues that have been raised with his selling practices over at Neo-Geo.com.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?224425-Scammed-By-lspear76

No, I've been selling here, on Neo-Geo.com, Ebay, and Game Gavel for months. There are no isuses over at Neo-Geo.com and my for sale list is up there as well. Do not ruin my threads.

Ooh boy, juicy stuff in that thread on NG.com. Perfect example of why that place is the best place to do business. Any monkey business is quickly nipped in the bud.

There is no monkey business. Look at my feedback on Neo-Geo.com. All positive except that one customer who tried to rip me off. In fact, I sold over $1500 of Neo carts "after" the issue with the one customer, so nothing was "nipped in the bud." In fact, it actually increased my sales. There are a few members who inflate the issue and try to make it some holy war, but they lost.

Edited by lspear76

Ooh boy, juicy stuff in that thread on NG.com. Perfect example of why that place is the best place to do business. Any monkey business is quickly nipped in the bud.

There is no monkey business. Look at my feedback on Neo-Geo.com. All positive except that one customer who tried to rip me off. In fact, I sold over $1500 of Neo carts "after" the issue with the one customer, so nothing was "nipped in the bud." In fact, it actually increased my sales. There are a few members who inflate the issue and try to make it some holy war, but they lost.

That's not how I read that thread. You took and held one person's money for over a month, claiming repeatedly that you shipped an item which you finally admitted you hadn't. He had to file a Paypal claim to get a refund. You also stated repeatedly that you ship slow and if people don't like it, they shouldn't buy from you. Of course, you didn't mention that until after people bought from you. Finally, you sent someone a broken system and refused to take responsibility until they filed a claim. Not sure about anyone else, but a seller engaging in that kind of behavior is not someone I would deal with.

That's not how I read that thread. You took and held one person's money for over a month, claiming repeatedly that you shipped an item which you finally admitted you hadn't. He had to file a Paypal claim to get a refund. You also stated repeatedly that you ship slow and if people don't like it, they shouldn't buy from you. Of course, you didn't mention that until after people bought from you. Finally, you sent someone a broken system and refused to take responsibility until they filed a claim. Not sure about anyone else, but a seller engaging in that kind of behavior is not someone I would deal with.

bojay1997 - Thanks for the heads up man, I was interested in some of these games.

No longer.

Not true. I did not hold anyone's money for over a month. I kept asking him for information and he did not respond, so I did not ship the items. As soon as he responded, I refunded his money in full. The second guy, I sent him a working 3DO, that I tested, but it ended up not working after he received the item. He responded that he would like a discount for the item, and we agreed on a certain amount. If he wanted to return it for a full refund, that would have been fine too. My feedback speaks for itself, on there, and on this site. You can spin the facts any way you want, feeling great trying to disrupt my thread. That's fine, you may do whatever you like to do big man. I hope you feel great about it. However, that doesn't change the fact that I have quality feedback and have done business with many, many people on many sites and settle any problems buyers have within a day.

So keep posting whatever you want to post. In the end, it's helped me sell most of my games and as you can see, I only have a few left out of the dozens I started with. If people don't want to buy the remaining games, I'll gladly go to Ebay and sell them for twice as much. Maybe three times as much. So thank you very, very much for helping my sales.

:)

Edited by lspear76

bojay1997 - Thanks for the heads up man, I was interested in some of these games.

No longer.

Well hey, that's your loss. Maybe you'll win some of them on Ebay from me and pay twice as much. :)

No longer.

Well hey, that's your loss. Maybe you'll win some of them on Ebay from me and pay twice as much. :)

Doubtful; douche.

Then again, I'm from Canada, and you know you gotta keep them games outta the hands of them Canadians.

I don't care how you spin your story, you told that guy REPEATEDLY that you shipped his game, and you lied.

Explain it away all you want, you're not fooling anyone.

• Like 1

You could look at is thread crapping, or you could look at it as a community at AA trying to protect one another from getting screwed over.

When I saw bojay1997's comment, I was inclined to think like you, until I checked the link and read how this guy dug himself a giant hole.

I see nothing wrong with members here raising a flag and looking out for one another.

• Like 1

You could look at is thread crapping, or you could look at it as a community at AA trying to protect one another from getting screwed over.

When I saw bojay1997's comment, I was inclined to think like you, until I checked the link and read how this guy dug himself a giant hole.

I see nothing wrong with members here raising a flag and looking out for one another.

Agreed!

Glad I didn't let him hold my money for a month for me. I'm going to add a few nights to my vacation with this $550 now. Reading that linked thread changes things a bit for me. After reading that I'm good without an AES for a while.