IGNORED

Homebrew suggestion!

Jr. Pac

Why not make a Rally X or New Rally X for 2600? Rally X is such a simple and addicting game, so it should be made!

Once the batari Basic DPC+ stuff is all fixed up and free of bugs, bB users will have 10 sprites and other goodies, so you never know what games might be made.

It's nice to wait for a finished dev kit. But having more people use the DPC+ beta right now helps discover and fix unknown bugs faster, they aren't all going to be discovered by batari, he NEEDS people to help find them :) and what better way to discover bugs than to design a game that pushes the DPC+ features.

So I say jump in, get a little dirty and start DPC+ developing like the rest of us :D

If you want some DPC+ code examples I am sure we can all provide a few.

Edited by ScumSoft

So I say jump in, get a little dirty and start DPC+ developing like the rest of us :D

Yes, Jr. Pac should do that. :D

I'm waiting until things have settled down. I tried messing around with that defracy-cracky stuff a while ago and it was like peeing on wet graffiti with an uncooperative willy that is shooting out two or three wiggly streams at the same time. Until things start doing what you tell them to, I'm not messing with it.