IGNORED

Please welcome Cebus Capucinis as our newest moderator

Albert

I just promoted Cebus Capucinis to a Global Moderator so he can help out with moderation duties on AtariAge. Fortunately, AtariAge has a great community that doesn't require a heavy hand in moderation, but it's still a necessary facet of any forum and I appreciate his stepping up to the plate to help out.

Thanks Cebus!

..Al

• Like 1

I knew this would happen when Celibate Cappuccino got the invitation to join the AtariAge orgy in Vegas. He knows too much now. Albert gave him two choices: a slow painful death or banishment from AtariAge. He chose a slow painful death, so Albert made him a moderator.

I knew this would happen when Celibate Cappuccino got the invitation to join the AtariAge orgy in Vegas. He knows too much now. Albert gave him two choices: a slow painful death or banishment from AtariAge. He chose a slow painful death, so Albert made him a moderator.

There was an orgy? I was otherwise occupied.

At least one hand was.

At least one hand was.

No, it was both.

(Both hands occupied trying to find those damn Vectrex homebrews that were supposed to be released exclusive to CGE! Whatever happened to those? The baseball one looked really cool! Joe Santulli told me the table renters never even showed up!)

Ceb, I hope you realize that with great power comes great responsibility and you need to set a good example. You are going have to curtail most of your hijinks, jackassery, shenanigans, tomfoolery, and mirth to do this right. Luckily, I am right behind you to pick up the slack (SLFRT).

Ceb, I hope you realize that with great power comes great responsibility and you need to set a good example. You are going have to curtail most of your hijinks, jackassery, shenanigans, tomfoolery, and mirth to do this right. Luckily, I am right behind you to pick up the slack (SLFRT).

You are aware of how long CPUWIZ has been a mod, right? The example was ruined a long time ago. :|