IGNORED

-= The MiNi AX Box of Crap #5 =-

• 2 weeks later...

On the plus side, elementary schools should be back in session soon...

Which would only make a difference if this "kid" was really 10 years old. :| For a $5 allowance, this "kid" sure seems to buy a bunch of crap -- 3 Sears heavy Sixers now, and an ax box of crap attempt, and a bunch of games.....

Shit. Does. Not. Add. Up.

Look at the "kid"'s current status. "Getting 3 Sears Heavy 6ers!". Either the kid is lying, which is irritating, or it's not a "kid" at all, which is even more irritating. Nonetheless, I wouldn't do business with someone who claims to need things cheap because <reason XYZ> yet manages to buy SO MUCH STUFF all the time. Add to this the fact that this "kid" is buying multiple systems and is posting in a thread asking about how to properly clean said systems?

Smells like reseller tactics to me. Lying reseller tactics.

• Like 1

:| I save up, and if I don;t have enough, I pay back my mom, and I still have birthday money that I saved. I'm being homeschooled next year. I'm too intelligent for my grade level. One of those H6ers was broken, and the rest are untested. Plus, those H6ers were BARGAINS. $22 total for one of them, and it's on the other side of the U.S.! Edited by Jr. Pac

Shipping soon? Can't wait to find a pile of crap in my mailbox! :P

shipping soon? Just curious......not trying to be a nag or anything....

Shipping soon? I didn't actually order anything but I figured I'd make a third post in a row saying that. :rolling:

Are you shipping soon?

I don't know, Ax. ARE you shipping soon?

Not to you.

AX

icon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gif

These parts are simply epic.

On the plus side, elementary schools should be back in session soon...

Which would only make a difference if this "kid" was really 10 years old. :| For a $5 allowance, this "kid" sure seems to buy a bunch of crap -- 3 Sears heavy Sixers now, and an ax box of crap attempt, and a bunch of games.....

Shit. Does. Not. Add. Up.

My guess is that Jr. Pac is one of CPUWIZ's alternate identities. This totally seems like something he would pull. It would also explain why this little monster kid hasn't been banned yet.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

icon_ponder.gif

...And here is my crap!!

2nb8x8w.jpg

wmfbzc.jpg

nyzm80.jpg

Here's what you're feasting your eyes upon:

Discs - Bully, Ready 2 Rumble, Formula One 2000,Tony Hawk's pro skater, NBA live 2000, Mulan, G2, Medal of honor, Madden, Syphoon Filter 2 (dual disc), NBA shoot out 98, Shrek, Nascar 98

Manuals - Asteroids, Guitar hero III

Cases - Bully (disc and manual sent also, NBA street (disc also), medal of honor (disc and manual also)

Carts - Poker & blackjack, Sea battle

Oh yeah, did I mention I also got A COMPLETE IN BOX BRATZ: THE MOVIE FOR GAME BOY ADVANCE?!?

Thanks again Axe! As always, it was fun taking part, can't wait for your next BOC! icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by Itchy Koala
  • Like 1