IGNORED

-= The MiNi AX Box of Crap #5 =-

On the plus side, elementary schools should be back in session soon...

Which would only make a difference if this "kid" was really 10 years old. :| For a $5 allowance, this "kid" sure seems to buy a bunch of crap -- 3 Sears heavy Sixers now, and an ax box of crap attempt, and a bunch of games.....

Shit. Does. Not. Add. Up.

My guess is that Jr. Pac is one of CPUWIZ's alternate identities. This totally seems like something he would pull. It would also explain why this little monster kid hasn't been banned yet.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Agreed! I can't figure it out, and now people that normally stay clear of drama are getting involved in this conversation. You know it is getting out of hand. Oh, and he still can't see why people don't really care to have him around in the current form. If he could just get right with a few things I would be down for it, but this thread became yet another example of why something has to change. There is only so much that can be ignored or taken in, something has to give soon.

Back on topic, my wife gets home with the mail key soon, so maybe I have goodies too, just can't wait for my crap. The pics so far are showing some high quality crap this go around.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I read somewhere that he was going to be "home schooled" this year because he is ahead of the curve in his classes. Sounds like a good story to explain why he is still posting 50 times a day during the school year.

Got mine yesterday:

PS2 Enter The Matrix - complete with case and manual.

PS1 NFL Xtreme 2

PS1 Triple Play 2000

PS1 Driver 2 Disc 1

PS1 The Legend of Dragoon Discs 3&4

Atari VCS Blackjack - 51 Blackjack label variation

GBA Pet Vet - complete boxed

Game Boy - Health and precautions booklet

post-1496-0-50512200-1313080261_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:roll: I was in camp... Gosh! It shows I'm online all day because I just put my computer on sleep without logging out. School starts in August.

THIS! You asked what was making people upset with you and this is it! This right here! The perfect example of the things people are getting tired of man. What does this have to do with anything going on in this thread? NOTHING!!! No one said anything that would warrent you giving us this information. I hope I have been direct enough with you in this post for you to understand what you are doing to upset people, you always ask me why people are getting tired of you so let me say it one more time, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MAKE PEOPLE GET SICK OF YOU!

STOP!

• Like 6

:roll: I was in camp... Gosh! It shows I'm online all day because I just put my computer on sleep without logging out. School starts in August.

THIS! You asked what was making people upset with you and this is it! This right here! The perfect example of the things people are getting tired of man. What does this have to do with anything going on in this thread? NOTHING!!! No one said anything that would warrent you giving us this information. I hope I have been direct enough with you in this post for you to understand what you are doing to upset people, you always ask me why people are getting tired of you so let me say it one more time, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MAKE PEOPLE GET SICK OF YOU!

STOP!

AKA Trolling. +1 to HatefulGravey for being blunt.

Edited by nathanallan

No Game Centers or systems and mostly disc games? Sorry, not this round.

:?

Must be 18 or older. <<<---- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AX

WHAA??? :(

There are disc games in those parcels? I don't even own any modern consoles or like violent games (in fact I'm against them). I see why it's at least 18 years old!

:rolling:

If it has 2600 or Sega Genesis in that pack, sure, I'll play. Disc games? No thanks. What are the 2600 games in lots in the pic?

:music:

I don;t have any disc based systems. :roll: It would be useless for me. :dunce:

Are you shipping soon?

I don't know, Ax. ARE you shipping soon?

:lol: I don't care. But answer! Are you shipping EVER? <<<---- :lol:

:| I save up, and if I don;t have enough, I pay back my mom, and I still have birthday money that I saved. I'm being :dunce: homeschooled :dunce: next year. :o I'm too intelligent for my grade level. :o One of those H6ers was broken, and the rest are untested. Plus, those H6ers were BARGAINS. $22 total for one of them, and it's on the other side of the U.S.! :o

:o :o :o :o :o

3 h6ers I won/bought/pending are attached.

:o

I agree. I was just about to post that. What do 3 Heavy 6ers and me and my school and my reading level and my age have to do with this? :dunce: (run-on intended) :lol:

:sleep:

:roll: I was in camp... Gosh! It shows I'm online all day because I just put my computer on sleep without logging out. School starts in August. <<<---- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

:sad: Maybe I'll get mine Monday? Stupid meany head USPS! :thumbsdown:

Man, looks like I made a mistake. I checked the tracking and was baffled as ALL of the BOC5 were delivered. Turns out I sent two to Itchy by mistake. I'll have to make you a custom BOC.

AX

Sending out a bunch of packages can be confusing, been there.

Man, looks like I made a mistake. I checked the tracking and was baffled as ALL of the BOC5 were delivered. Turns out I sent two to Itchy by mistake. I'll have to make you a custom BOC.

AX

Yeah I got one by my real name and one to Itchy Koala. Not sure why I didn't think anything of it, my thought was maybe everyone was getting two (or Ax likes me better than all you icon_razz.gif)...sorry about that Ax and HatefulGravey if I didn't spoil what was inside I would gladly forward it to Hateful

Edited by Itchy Koala

AX

Yeah I got one by my real name and one to Itchy Koala. Not sure why I didn't think anything of it, my thought was maybe everyone was getting two (or Ax likes me better than all you icon_razz.gif)...sorry about that Ax and HatefulGravey if I didn't spoil what was inside I would gladly forward it to Hateful

Hey I've got a ton of crap. Not a problem.

AX

Its all good however it goes really. No need to be sorry about a thing. I have had shipping problems in the past myself so I understand.n

If you are going to mail different crap Ax just shove it all in one box with my other orders. Save of shipping if you haven't already shipped. That would be one epic ass box of crap and not crap all at once. :D