IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 4 Round 12 Pacman

zylon

Of note: This next week I start work on a different shift and won't be home until after midnight on Mondays. I'll have to move the round start/end times. I'm thinking of ending/starting them Sunday nights or Monday mornings. Which would you guys prefer.

What I'll do then, is start the next round Sunday night and allow this one to continue into Monday as listed and I'll end it when I get home.

Good thinking! I'm gonna give Pac-man a few more rounds and see if I can challenge for 1st place, don't hold your breath lol. ;)

WOW, I misse posting my score!

not the end all its breakout time !!!

No you didn't, so get it in there! ;) You have until I get home tonight between 12 and 1am.

All future rounds will begin and end on Sunday nights because of a shift change at my job. I'm on 2nd shift now with an hour commute. I'm allowing this round to overlap one day to allow the full amount of time. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Wow!!!! Seriously impressive! Congrats on the win for the week (I feel fairly safe in saying this) and on smashing the 5200 Pacman record!

Huh where? hehe, I think peedens score is 11,000 not 110,000.

My last try here, I got close to your score sdamon, but no cigar!

post-3059-0-40184300-1312859408_thumb.jpg

Wow!!!! Seriously impressive! Congrats on the win for the week (I feel fairly safe in saying this) and on smashing the 5200 Pacman record!

Oh, jeez... I sure read that score wrong. Thanks for the correction, JacobZu7zu7.

Oh, jeez... I sure read that score wrong. Thanks for the correction, JacobZu7zu7.

Ur welcome man, and it's happened to us all. Congrads on the top score again! I'll try pac-man one more time, I don't think I can get 50ks though. 47,000 took me a lot of good moves and luck.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7