Refurbished Serial #:

(Owner/AA Member), Location:

A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No):

A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No):

Functional (Yes/No):

Notes (Previous owner, display only, parts fixed, green connector):

SPECIAL:

Double Sticker:

Mix Matched Parts (Ex. Heavy switchboard & motherboard in a light 6-switch case, Heavy 6-switch case & Sears heavy motherboard, Heavy 6-switch case & Heavy motherboard & Sears heavy switchboard, red stamped reconditioned units, etc.; Check out the list under H6SW Other tab for more details)

Case:

Switchboard:

Motherboard:

NOTE: Underlined items are MANDITORY! It’s ok if you don’t know or can’t include ALL the data.

Not bad, but both style of boards were available in both styles of 6er, L or H. Having Channel switch denotes the difference. If I took them all apart and handed them to you, you wouldn't be able to tell what style it came from.

Zylon: So should I remove the switchboard revision # and motherboard revision #?

SlowCoder: Yea I was just going to require (city, state, country) format and nothing else…I guess I could remove the underline from location since it doesn’t have to be required.

Also I’ll put the refurbished towards the bottom just in case ppl get confused and think that the other 5 parts only refer to refurbished when only the refurbished serial number is the only thing relating to it.

Zylon: I’ll add them to the notes section then

Jr. Pac: When I talked to him he said he had it updated and I looked and according to the edit was from [This post has been edited by ApolloBoy: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 AM]

He must of over looked your post. I’d PM him and let him know.

But sorry I am only responsible for the Heavy 6-switchers :D

Everyone: My worksheet and data set files are on my PC at work so when I get to work I'll update it yet again and post another update. Hopefully it will be great and ready to go to create the new list post.

Should I wait for Al to respond or just make a new list?

How does everyone like the worksheet idea? Just copy from post #1 and paste and fill out and post...simple and easy :)

Sounds good to me :)

Check back tomorrow morning for my updated post

I'd say make the new list anyway and eventually Al or someone will take care of the other one. I PM'd Al 3 times in last 2 months and still haven't gotten any replies so you might be waiting much longer. :ponder:

Atari 2600 Heavy 6 Switch List

Worksheet:

NTSC/PAL/Sears:

Serial #:

MFG Location (Sunnyvale, Taiwan):

MFG Serial #:

(Owner/AA Member), (Location= City, State, Country):

Functional (Yes/No):

Notes (Previous owner, display only, parts fixed, green connector, Switchboard/Motherboard Revision #):

Refurbished (Yes/No):

IF REFURBISHED:

Refurbished Serial #:

SPECIAL:

Double Sticker:

Mix Matched Parts (Ex. Heavy switchboard & motherboard in a light 6-switch case, Heavy 6-switch case & Sears heavy motherboard, Heavy 6-switch case & Heavy motherboard & Sears heavy switchboard, red stamped reconditioned units, etc.; Check out the list under H6SW Other tab for more details)

Case:

Switchboard:

Motherboard:

NOTE: Underlined items are MANDITORY! It’s ok if you don’t know or can’t include ALL the data.

Data Set:

A. Serial #

B. MFG Location (Sunnyvale, Taiwan)

C. MFG Serial #

D. Refurbished

E. (Owner/AA Member), Location

F. A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No)

G. A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No)

H. Functional (Yes/No)

I. Notes (Previous owner, display only, parts fixed, green connector, Switchboard/Motherboard Revision #)

Data Set Special:

A. Serial #:

B. Double Sticker (Yes/No)

C. (Owner/AA Member), Location

D. A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No)

E. A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No)

F. Mix Matched Parts (Case)

G. Mix Matched Parts (Switchboard)

H. Mix Matched Parts (Motherboard)

I. Functional (Yes/No)

J. Notes (Previous owner, display only, parts fixed, green connector)

Ok guys below is yet another updated version of the data set and worksheet.

I added white sticker to the notes section...could someone explain what that means? It looks like they all are white stickers, lol.

I got rid of MFG Serial # Since I browsed through the old list and not many ppl mentioned it so I scrapped it.

I also combined two sticker units into special category since there aren't that many two sticker units out there.

I also added examples of what the serial number is supposed to look like.

Also I assume the refurbished models came back with silver labels and the serial number was only 6 numbers and no letters?

Lemme know what you think! Thanks :)

Data Set:

A. Serial #

B. MFG Location (Sunnyvale, Taiwan)

C. Refurbished

D. (Owner/AA Member), Location

E. A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No)

F. A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No)

G. Functional (Yes/No)

H. Notes (Previous owner, display only, white sticker, parts fixed, green connector, Switchboard/Motherboard Revision #)

Data Set Special:

A. Serial #:

B. Two Sticker (Yes/No)

C. (Owner/AA Member), Location

D. A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No)

E. A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No)

F. Mix Matched Parts (Case)

G. Mix Matched Parts (Switchboard)

H. Mix Matched Parts (Motherboard)

I. Functional (Yes/No)

J. Notes (Previous owner, display only, parts fixed, green connector)

Worksheet:

NTSC/PAL/Sears/Special:

Serial # (Ex: #54035V or #007649):

MFG Location (Sunnyvale, Taiwan):

(Owner/AA Member), (Location= City, State, Country):

Functional (Yes/No):

Notes (Previous owner, display only, white sticker, parts fixed, green connector, Switchboard/Motherboard Revision #):

Refurbished (Silver Label) (Yes/No):

IF REFURBISHED:

Refurbished Serial # (Ex:#171267):

SPECIAL:

Two Sticker # (Ex:#019322):

Case:

Switchboard:

Motherboard:

NTSC/PAL/Sears/Special: NTSC

Serial # 69199U

MFG Location: Sunnyvale

(Owner/AA Member), (Location= City, State, Country): As seen on ePay from crazybear111 in Pinon Hills, CA

A/B Channel Slot (Yes/No):Yes

A/B Channel Switch (Yes/No):Don;t know

Functional (Yes/No): Yes

Notes (Previous owner, display only, white sticker, parts fixed, green connector, Switchboard/Motherboard Revision #):White connectoe, normal overall

Refurbished (Silver Label) (Yes/No):

IF REFURBISHED:

Refurbished Serial # (Ex:#171267):

I haven't created the new list forum yet...once I finalize the data set and the worksheet then I'll update the current data with the new data then I will post the new forum for the updated 2600 heavy 6-switch list.

I assume the data set and the worksheet are good to go :)

Apolloboy sure hasn't kept the list updated, I posted mine months ago and it wasn't added. That data list looks perfect!

Erm, I did add it. Please read through my list and check again. The last time I updated it was July 28, and the last person to post was BigErn on July 26, who also had theirs added.

Edited by ApolloBoy

boxpressed: PM Sent! I think the channel switch only came in 2 flavors: A/B (3/4) channel switch or default channel 3 with no switch...I don't think they had them as default to channel 4? :ponder:

Update: I will post the new Heavy 6-switch list either tonight or tomorrow...just gotta do some final touches to the spreadsheet and should be up to date and ready to go!

boxpressed: PM Sent! I think the channel switch only came in 2 flavors: A/B (3/4) channel switch or default channel 3 with no switch...I don't think they had them as default to channel 4? :ponder:

Update: I will post the new Heavy 6-switch list either tonight or tomorrow...just gotta do some final touches to the spreadsheet and should be up to date and ready to go!

I'll try to get the info to you later today for both H6ers. I'm positive that I have an H6 with no switch that defaults to channel 4. Nobody else has one like this? Hmm, I was going to sell this one, but I may just wait. :cool:

Ok sounds good! If you can try, upload some pics of it too.

I'll try to get the info to you later today for both H6ers. I'm positive that I have an H6 with no switch that defaults to channel 4. Nobody else has one like this? Hmm, I was going to sell this one, but I may just wait. :cool: