IGNORED

Please check out my 2 day sale!

Thanks for looking!

eBay Store: stlouisrams20071?ff3=11&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&store=stlouisrams2007&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Do you mind if i ask why your games are so expensive??

Most likely I would assume he looked up what these games are going for and is selling them around there? He is also taking offers. He has a lot of harder to find Sears labels and the like, if you aren't into paying what they are worth, dont buy the games seprately, buy huge lots and go through them like the rest of us. But dont just rag on someones prices because you dont like them. He obviously has gotten a shit ton of sales on ebay so its not like he has his prices that high in the grand scheme of things.

I will say I made a couple of offers on a River Rescue cart that were not accepted, but no big deal I just moved on to other items and will come back to that one...

If I had wanted it badly enough the couple bucks difference between my offer and the last counteroffer would have not been a deterent.