IGNORED

Vectrex Prototypes ?

steven78

I hope someone can tell me something about these vectrex carts, i got these + a lot of other stuff from a guy that worked for MB as a representative in the begin 80'

I cant find nothing about the Dr Flip game, i do have a movie made of the screen play that i will upload soon.

post-26340-0-03868700-1312270764_thumb.jpg

Edited by steven78

yes no problem i can take them out, make some pics tommorow

I got 32 other vectrex games from him some cib some cart bunch of layers and manuals, and the 3d imager and the light pen.. and a wooden custom carring case with place for 18 games and the vectrex console . He used to carry this around when went to all the shops he told me.. pretty darn heavy i can tell you.. i can take some pics of that to if you would like.

Edited by steven78

*cough* Joust Evolution *cough*

(I understand your hesitation, just ribbing you haha)

Steven, you should really try somebody to dump those ROMs. Richard H. or Mayhem are both very trustworthy, as well as Martijn Wenting (a countryman of yours). You could even have them dump it, but not release it to the public...it would just be informational to have someone analyze the prototype source code. Thanks!