IGNORED

WANTED: Broken or working 2600 or 7800 systems! DOULE POST KEYHOLE

Jr. Pac

I am looking for broken or working 2600/7800 or SNES systems of any model. They need to be at most $10. Please PM me if you have any, crushed (not TOO crushed), or scratched, it dosen't matter. They can be working, defective, or broken, I don't care!

Edited by Jr. Pac

I am looking for broken or working 2600/7800 or SNES systems of any model. They need to be at most $10. Please PM me if you have any, crushed (not TOO crushed), or scratched, it dosen't matter. They can be working, defective, or broken, I don't care!

I have a broken 2600. You pay shipping - I just want it outta here...

Which model? Pictures?

No pix at the moment. If memory serves it's a light sixer - cosmetically fine just doesn't output anything.

I can take a pic tomorrow and attach it to this thread.

I'll take it! :)

Game Over Video Games in Austin, TX has a table covered in busted systems. Bunch of SNES and 2600 units there. They're selling them for $5. You might want to email them, they seem eager to get rid of them, could maybe ship you a box for cheap.

Wow, I might have to keep them in mind if I need spare parts. Although they might not be that enthusiastic about shipping out systems for only five dollars profit.