IGNORED

Does anyone here have this NES flashcart?

Rev

I've never really had a problem with it. What are you stuck on?

Hey, if im stuck on anything i guess it would be if i would have the ability to load them myself, I have no idea where to begin, Really i dont know anything about loading roms and what programs to use and all that.

also i want my favorite games loaded on it, if they are compatible. im sure they are. just mostly all nintendo made games and some capcom games and most of the arcade style games is all.

i dont want ** every** nes game ever made on it. i would never play them.

Hey, if im stuck on anything i guess it would be if i would have the ability to load them myself, I have no idea where to begin, Really i dont know anything about loading roms and what programs to use and all that.y them.

I'm not sure if a new cart comes shipped with a CF card. If it doesn't you'll need one. They are available cheaply from places like Amazon or eBay. Do you have a compact flash reader for your PC? If not, you can buy a USB pluggable one. After downloading and installing your ROMs on the CF you are good to go.

You get used to the 'gamesave dance'

Could you explain for the benefit of the thread?

With the retrousb carts (powerpak/super powerpak) to save you have to:

• Have a blank savefile in the save folder on the flashcard (I created a batch job to copy/rename a blank save for each rom)
  • Save your progress in-game.
  • press reset for 2-3 seconds
  • save to this savefile on the opening menu of the powerpak (just a single button press unless you're getting fancy)

only then can you power your system off and have a save when you come back.

Like I say though--you really do get used to it. It's about 4 extra seconds of work every time you want to 'really save'.

Edited by Reaperman

Hey, i have a weird question, do the save passwords work on the games on the flash carts like they would on a normal cart?

Like in-game, part-of-the-game-itself passwords? Or something else?

Yeah, like the original 'cheat code' you would enter in a game on the original carts.