IGNORED

Roaring 20's?

Miss 2600

I saw an ad on the Crypts of Chaos page on AtariMania. It advertised new games for 20th Century Fox. At the top of the ad it lists M*A*S*H, Revenge of the Cherry Tomatoes, Flash Gordon, and Roaring 20's. I haven't been able to find anything on this title. I'm wondering what the game was about. I'm assuming it was never finished and the idea is lost forever, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask if anyone here knows anything about it.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-crypts-of-chaos_8397.html

LOL! Ooooh, that's an idea for another game! Actually, it might have been a sketch in an early '80s episode of SNL (or Fridays). Bonnie with this guy in an orange ghost suit as Clyde. I'm not sure how many would have recognize that name as the Pac-Man ghost even back then, though.

LOL! Ooooh, that's an idea for another game! Actually, it might have been a sketch in an early '80s episode of SNL (or Fridays). Bonnie with this guy in an orange ghost suit as Clyde. I'm not sure how many would have recognize that name as the Pac-Man ghost even back then, though.

Never underestimate pac-man fever... which took the lives of thousands of people... well ok just their quarters.

EDIT : AKA the Yellow Plauge.

Edited by Syntaxerror999
  • Like 1

Bonnie and Clyde would have been a better name! They would have sold more copies.

I think there was some problems toward the end with licensing movies for games. Crash Dive started out as Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, but that changed before it was released. Bank Heist may have had similar problems.

Tempest