IGNORED

XP & ASPI drivers

Walter_J-64

Xp is !@#$%$^&*() me off now Gens is not working any more :x  I cant win! :x  

Im all better now!  Im going back to ME!!!! Thank you Bill Gates! :P

Windows ME isn't much better. :)

..Al

I'm a Mac person myself but most of my friends who have PC's say that Windows 98 was overall the best OS as well as being the most bug free. Many of them still use 98 after hearing all the horror stories of XP and ME. My brother in law had his 98 system running non-stop for over a year with very little problems.

Allan

xp once you disable certain "features" is the better os, it's a lot more stable than 98, it's also more compatible with older dos games then most people would lead you to believe but of course w98 is more compatible.

windows me is the worst and should not be installed ever!

i've got gens mega cd emulation working fine under xp, as ericball said do a search for forceaspi, once i had installed that it worked like a dream

xp once you disable certain "features" is the better os, it's a lot more stable than 98, it's also more compatible with older dos games then most people would lead you to believe but of course w98 is more compatible.

windows me is the worst and should not be installed ever!

i've got gens mega cd emulation working fine under xp, as ericball said do a search for forceaspi, once i had installed that it worked like a dream

here's what he said. I'm not sure how exactly to get to your ignore list but here's a link that worked for me while I was logged on:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/ignore.php

Im back to ME Now Ive had to use a new user name and password for some unknow ME issue Ive couldnt go back to my old user name :?

But any way, Gens is working just fine! :D Ive went to town to look for SEGA CD games and got some! :D

SOL_FEACE

STELLAR-FIRE

SILPHEED

NHL'94

PRIZE FIGHTER

They all work! :D

Belgarath wrote:

bleem is worthless nowadays

Im ignoring that! :P