IGNORED

Analog disks and game compilation

Allan

I've been working on a compilation of all the Analog magazine games and plan to put them in one ATR like the ones here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/185298-3-atari-8-bit-hard-drive-images-for-sdrive-etc/

When working on it I realized that there are a number of missing disks and programs so I thought it might be a good idea to get good ATRs of all the disks. The biggest set are from issues one through nine. There are also a few others as well. So maybe we could all work on getting good copies of all the disks and post them here on AA in one big set.

In the mean time I'm looking for games to finish the Analog game compilation. Does anybody have copies of:

1. High Seas and Word Adventure from issue 27

2. Darts and Comp III from Issue 4

3. Take-5 from issue 9

4. Stuntman and Color Slot Machine from issue 8

5. Maniac from issue 6

6. Bombers from issue 30

7. Syntron from issue 33

8. Buzz-zap from issue 20

Eventually I'd like do to do one with all music programs, graphics programs, disk utilities, etc. And then I'll go do Antic magazine as well. Luckily Antic will be a lot easier since everything is on www.Atarimagazines.com

So if anybody has the above programs or whole discs it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Allan

Great Idea :thumbsup:

we had a few games reprinted in the UK's Page 6 magazine but you guys seemed to have better games generally ;)

Atarionline.pl has Maniac! (and may have others) not sure if it's the same game/version :ponder:

Any chance of the ATRs being in 1050 (enhanced density) format :?: ;)

Great Idea :thumbsup:

we had a few games reprinted in the UK's Page 6 magazine but you guys seemed to have better games generally ;)

Atarionline.pl has Maniac! (and may have others) not sure if it's the same game/version :ponder:

Any chance of the ATRs being in 1050 (enhanced density) format :?: ;)

Thanks, I'll check there for others.

I don't think all those games are going to fit on a real disk. This is more for people with hard drives or other large storage devices.

Allan

I've been working on a compilation of all the Analog magazine games and plan to put them in one ATR like the ones here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/185298-3-atari-8-bit-hard-drive-images-for-sdrive-etc/

When working on it I realized that there are a number of missing disks and programs so I thought it might be a good idea to get good ATRs of all the disks. The biggest set are from issues one through nine. There are also a few others as well. So maybe we could all work on getting good copies of all the disks and post them here on AA in one big set.

In the mean time I'm looking for games to finish the Analog game compilation. Does anybody have copies of:

1. High Seas and Word Adventure from issue 27

2. Darts and Comp III from Issue 4

3. Take-5 from issue 9

5. Maniac from issue 6

6. Bombers from issue 30

7. Syntron from issue 33

8. Buzz-zap from issue 20

Eventually I'd like do to do one with all music programs, graphics programs, disk utilities, etc. And then I'll go do Antic magazine as well. Luckily Antic will be a lot easier since everything is on www.Atarimagazines.com

So if anybody has the above programs or whole discs it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Allan

Here's what I could dig up. Don't know if they all work or are circulating bad copies.

I got:

Issue 27

Issue 9

Issue 30

Issue 20

Syntron file, it is a .OBJ, so I doubt it is the .BAS from 33..

Edit: Syntron from 33 is a .OBJ file

FOLDER.ZIP

Edited by russg

5. Maniac from issue 6

Stuntman (A) and Maniac (B) are on the compendium disk #3

What is still missing?

Thanks,

I didn't get that far. Hopefully today I'll have more time to work on this.

Edit:

Now the only games I'm missing are Darts and Comp III from issue 4 and Color Slot Machine from Issue 8.

Allan

Edited by Allan

5. Maniac from issue 6

What is still missing?

Thanks,

Edit:

Now the only games I'm missing are Darts and Comp III from issue 4 and Color Slot Machine from Issue 8.

Allan

Spent a long time trying to get the 'CHECK2' checksum agreeing on COLOR SLOT, I give up. DARTS is issue 4, before checksum data.

Can't fine comp III from issue 4. It isn't very big if someone wants to type it.

Here's COLOR SLOT and DARTS, both seem to run OK. Gotta have artifacting on for colors in color slots.

slotdart.zip

Edited by russg

• 1 year later...

5. Maniac from issue 6

What is still missing?

Thanks,

Edit:

Allan

Hi Allan,

i've found Comp III it my collection.

Grettings

Frank

COMP3.zip

I had compiled bombers from issue 30 as a stand alone binary file.

And I did so with Action runtime.

That was so I would not need the Action cartridge to play the game.

But the game itself is rather boring.

Anyway, If you still need it, I can upload the file zipped up for you.Also, I recommend using an atari emulator such as Atari++ to compile Action files.One can get the action cartridge rom file as well as the runtimes and compile the game/program in action and save the resulting file.

Edited by john-m