IGNORED

Ebay resolution center question

Schizophretard

I purchased a River Raid from Brazil on 06/27/11. Estimated delivery is 08/10/11 - 08/23/11. It says,"Don't forget to leave feedback! If there was a problem, please go to the Resolution Center by 08/10/11." What happens if I don't receive it after 08/10/11? I'm worried that by the time it is late it is too late to go to the resolution center.

8/10 is very close to the 45 days cut off for filing for INR claim. I'd begin right now, and let it sit a week or so at the latest before escalating it.

But if the estimated delivery is 08/10/11 - 08/23/11. I don't really have a problem to resolve with the seller until after 08/23/11. The problem I have to resolve is with ebay because it seems they are making me resolve a problem before it is even suppose to be delivered. It doesn't make any sense to me. The 45 days cut off should be 45 days after I should have received it. The cut off is the first day of the estimated delivery. What should I do?

I don't know if I did this right but I'm scared I'm running out of time. I opened a case. I put this in additional information:

The estimated delivery is 08/10/11 - 08/23/11. Under the item it says,"Don't forget to leave feedback! If there was a problem, please go to the Resolution Center by 08/10/11." It seems that I have to report a problem before the first day that it is estimated to be delivered. I'm concerned that after 08/10/11 if I haven't received it then I won't have a chance to resolve the issue because I'm suppose to resolve the issue before 08/10/11. I'm assuming that it isn't a coincidence, the seller didn't ship it, is hoping that I won't try to resolve the problem until after I can't. So, my problem is with both ebay and the seller. Ebay is only giving me until before I know there is a problem to resolve the problem. I either want ebay to give me the ability to resolve the problem after the estimated delivery of 08/10/11 - 08/23/11 or a full refund now before I lose the chance to resolve the problem and the seller robs me.

• 3 weeks later...