IGNORED

THE RANDOM TERRAIN GRAMMAR THREAD

Jr. Pac

36 members have voted

1. 1. What games should I bring on vacation?

2. 2. PART 2

• E.T.
    • River Raid
    • Barnstorming
    • Enduro
    • Pitfall!
    • Q*bert
    • Frogger
    • Donkey Kong
    • Mouse Trap
    • Space Jockey
    • Target Fun (Air-Sea battle)
    • Video Pinball (Sears)
    • Space Invaders (Sears)
    • Jungle Hunt prototype
    • Video Olympics

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If you want to play on the screen at the same time, so nobody has to wait for their turn, see if you have any of these games:

Can somebody give me a list of 2600 games that had simultaneous play?

I THINK this is complete

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...hl=simultaneous

------------------------------

For the 2600, is this all the game that both players are on screen doing stuff at once?

Turn based games like Checkers or 3-D Tic Tac Toe were omitted because you can't do anything until your opponent does first

This also excludes unreleased prototypes, name variations for the Sears carts and PAL games

Air-Sea Battle

Armor Ambush

Atlantis

Basketball

Bee-Ball

Boxing

Breakout

Canyon Bomber

Combat

Demolition Herby

Demons To Diamonds

Dodge'em

Double Dragon

Double Dunk

Dragster

Entombed

Fall Down

Fishing Derby

Football

Flap Ping

Freeway

Frogs and Flies

G.I. Joe: Cobra Strike

Go Fish!

Gunfight

Guardian

Home Run

Ice Hockey

Indy 500

International Soccer

Joust

Karate

M-4 (2005 Minigame Multicart)

M.A.D.

M*A*S*H

Marble Craze

Mario Bros

Maze Craze

Medieval Mayhem

Motorodeo

Oink

Outlaw

Party Mix

Pele's Soccer

Pete Rose Baseball

Phantom II

Quick Step

Racquetball

Rampage

RealSports Baseball

RealSports Boxing

RealSports Football

RealSports Tennis

RealSports Soccer

RealSports Volleyball

Sky Diver

Slot Racers

Space Invaders

Space War

Sprintmaster

Starship

Star Wars: Jedi Arena

Steeplechase

Stella's Stocking (Grandma's Revenge, Cold War games)

Street Racer

Summer Games (certain events)

Super Baseball

Super Challenge Baseball

Super Challenge Football

Superman

Surround

Swordfight

Sync (Me First! game option)

Tennis

Thunderground

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Track And Field

Video Olympics

Warlords

Warring Worms

Warring Worms: The Worm Returns

Winter Games (certain events)

Wizard Of Wor

Worm War I

Since you're playing with your folks, you'll want plenty of two-player games, so here are my picks:

Ms. Pac-Man or Jr. Pac-Man (You need at least one Pac-Man game, and these two are the best.)

Dodge 'Em (Great simultaneous two-player fun.)

Combat (Too much of a classic not to include, and it can only be played by two human players.)

Missile Command (Another classic with a two-player option.)

Warlords (If you need multi-player games, this one is a no-brainer.)

Frogger (A decent version of the arcade game, and it offers a two-player option.)

If you want to substitute any of these, other good ones you might consider are Super Breakout, Demons to Diamonds, or Asteroids, all of which offer two-player options.

Ms. Pac-Man only has a one player option. It dosen't really matter, we take turns for one player games all the time. Thanks for the votes. :)

Well, geez ... I guess the Ms. Pac-Man entry in the database gave me incorrect information. Since that's the case, definitely consider bringing Jr. Pac-Man instead of Ms. Pac-Man; they're both good translations, but I find Jr. Pac-Man to be much more challenging.

Seriously, how old are you? This forum is being flooded with this rubbish lately... The last topic that made sence to me was the release of Boulder Dash music. After that only retarded and kiddish "topics" like should I paint my woody pink or look everyone, I have cleaned the swith in my Junior... Jesus people are you all that retarded... if you don't have anything to post just go outside do some job, learn a language, go shopping, play with children whaever but stop flooding the forums with NONSENCE...

Seriously, how old are you? This forum is being flooded with this rubbish lately... The last topic that made sence to me was the release of Boulder Dash music. After that only retarded and kiddish "topics" like should I paint my woody pink or look everyone, I have cleaned the swith in my Junior... Jesus people are you all that retarded... if you don't have anything to post just go outside do some job, learn a language, go shopping, play with children whaever but stop flooding the forums with NONSENCE...

I've made similar posts while in a bad mood. Is this thread any worse than the 200th thread asking what your favorite Atari game is?

• Like 2

Play with children? Jr. Pac is 10. I consider responding to his "kiddish" topics as playing with children.