IGNORED

3 new games (classic99)

TEXAS_JOE

just a few games i've been working on lately, you'll need to use Extended BASIC for all of them.

Boggle - just grab a pen and some paper, and a then grab a friend.

TicTacToe - at the moment, this is a two player only (i need to write in some form of AI for the computer to play against humans)

Gauntlet of Death - Use keys Z,X,P,L for movement and avoid invisible traps whilst collecting gold. Get torches and press space

to use them, they will light up for three seconds (and emit a flame that kills traps/walls)

Have fun and most of all let me know what you think.

tictactoe.zip

ti boggle.zip

gauntlet of death.zip

• Like 1

Very nice. The files wouldn't load, but I could extract with Ti99Dir. :)

Oh darn they would not load? That's inconvenient .... I literally zipped these from my DSK3 folder .....

I use the TI99DIR too, as I had trouble downloading software for TI Game shelf,

and I simply downloaded the ones that didnt give a messed up screen and found

out how to use the TI99DIR to view the code.

This means of course you will have seen my terrible code! haha ... not to worry ....

I've been thinking lately about maybe having these compiled so that they run a little faster?

(I have no idea how to do this, as i've tried using a Wilhelm compiler to no avail)

Very nice. The files wouldn't load, but I could extract with Ti99Dir. :)

Oh darn they would not load? That's inconvenient .... I literally zipped these from my DSK3 folder .....

I use the TI99DIR too, as I had trouble downloading software for TI Game shelf,

and I simply downloaded the ones that didnt give a messed up screen and found

out how to use the TI99DIR to view the code.

This means of course you will have seen my terrible code! haha ... not to worry ....

I've been thinking lately about maybe having these compiled so that they run a little faster?

(I have no idea how to do this, as i've tried using a Wilhelm compiler to no avail)

I've just tried the files .... I didn't seem to have any problems running them .... after I took them out of they're named folders inside DSK1!

This is what I got with all three ...

boggle.gif

:)

Hehe ... yeah I got that too when I tested this, downloaded one of the files, and it said exactly that until I went back into

DSK1 where I'd extracted the files to .... only to find , like a dumbass, i've put the files into a folder named tictactoe ... boggle ... etc etc

I had to copy the actual file and get it into DSK1 without the accompanying folder .... if you know what i mean ... then the emulator could

'see' the file itself rather than a folder residing in there.

Well, I did move the files from the created subdirectories to DSK1 - and got the above error. Actually I don't know or can't find the meaning of this I/O ERROR 07. Anyone ?

:|

It's in the E/A Manual, chapter 18.2.1 for the first digit (mode) and chapter 18.2.2 for the second digit (error code).

So, 07 is file error when opened...

I runned the 3 games and had no file problems.

Thanks for the reference to the list of error codes.

Strange. Upgraded Classic99 from 358 to 359. Downloaded gauntlet of death.zip (5.1K) again. Unzipped. Moved GOD to DSK1. Same error. Ti99Dir can read the file alright.

:|

:? I also have v359. What do you see in the debug window?