IGNORED

Maine Bound

Hey Y'all, I am Mane bound at the end of the month, now I don't expect you to give away and of your top secret spots, but I was hoping you could point me in the direction of some cool retro shops. I will do the usual, Portland to Baaar Harbor route up the coast.

Thanks.

I just moved from Maine last week! Well, there are a few spots. There is Strange Maine in Portland, you can luck out with 2600 carts there at 50 cents each. There is also Bull Moose in Portland, Scarborough and Sanford. The Scarborough one has an excellent selection of GB, GBC, GBA and DS games, also PSP games. And don't forget to stop by Old Orchard Beach and cruise the arcades! Have fun! :)

Arcades in Maine? Awesome. That's actually a state I used to have super romantic notions of moving to. Still kinda do. Seems like an especially quiet, low key and pretty state.

Old Orchard Beach is a seedy, fun, summer honky tonk. One of the few of it's kind remaining, after Hampton Beach.

On the whole, I did not enjoy my three years in Maine. To each their own...