IGNORED

WTB: Atari 20th Anniversay Poster

b1sh0p

• 10 years later...

thats my framed poster! Its signed and limited numbered by the artist.  He signed them back at cax like 10 years ago. the framed one looks fantastic in person. its the antiglare plexi on it that makes it look dull in a pic.

The good news, is I have the one pictured and 2 others. I bought the one above from a friend who framed his before I did mine. I had also bought a signed copy at the show.  I also won an unsigned version at the raffle they had at the show.  The raffle one has 4 pinholes in it as the artist had it up on a wall for display. The bad news someone has contacted me and is after buying one.  Thats why I just dug them out to take pics. If you have a preference to signed on not signed, let me know. I was actually searching to try to figure out how much I spent on them back then when I found your wanted post..  Later, Bill

20thauto.thumb.jpg.8fa9532b568c91ac6f83efcf49c2cac5.jpg

autograph.thumb.jpg.7148aa16ed40fdaddc9ce22cf7b05ff5.jpg

20thregular.thumb.jpg.dfab456274d61a0a80daf5b73bf188f1.jpg

Edited by mr.bill
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 10:19 PM, a6502 said:

That’s some seriously post undigging @mr.bill, 10 years! Well done :)

btw, if you still have a poster left for sale, I would like to buy one too. Thanks

I noticed after I replied. Hell of a necrobump! I sent you a pm. Both of them are now sold. But my buddy was pretty sure he had one or two. He just did not remember how he got them. I am sure he got it at cax. I was shocked none of the cax regulars remember it being sold. Maybe its because I have always been interested in posters, pins and patches..

Edited by mr.bill