IGNORED

For Sale: Q*Bert's Qubes for 2600

Kailon91

I am looking to sell my copy of Q*berts Qubes for the Atari 2600. The game is cartridge only, do not have the box or instructions, and i've been told by the previous owner that it does work, however I do not have access to an Atari myself to confirm this. Either way, would still make an excellent addition to any Atari 2600 collection as this is an extremely rare game, not easily found in the wild. Atari Age rates this game as a 9 on their scale, showing it is extremely hard to find. I will be doing all transactions through Paypall, and will be taking offers through private messages. As I am not an avid collector myself, I do not know a definite price to ask for this unit so I will be taking bids on it through my messages, so if you are interested please send me a private message. Attached is a picture of the cartridge. All sales are final.

post-30537-0-56915500-1313260305_thumb.jpg

$66? Seems like an awesome price to me.

I guess loose prices are dropping except at the super high end, and boxed prices are stable or going up. Cardboard way more valuable than the carts, and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

well if you would like to make an offer of 66 (plus shipping), i will accept and this lovely cart can be yours, still have no offers so you could be first lol

Edited by Kailon91

$66? Seems like an awesome price to me.

I guess loose prices are dropping except at the super high end, and boxed prices are stable or going up. Cardboard way more valuable than the carts, and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, the "cardboard" makes all the difference on Qubes :D

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Q*Bert-s-Qubes--ATA26GAM1959C.html

$66 is a good price for a loose one though.

The fact that this cart is untested is a little off-putting, despite assurances from the former owner.

I don't know what the current seller paid for this cart, but if selling it is the objective, why not pick a price that will likely entice a buyer and still provide some profit margin for the seller? Patient buyers are often looking for deals, and being a little more competitive can encourage them to pop up and make a purchase.

• Like 1

The fact that this cart is untested is a little off-putting, despite assurances from the former owner.

I don't know what the current seller paid for this cart, but if selling it is the objective, why not pick a price that will likely entice a buyer and still provide some profit margin for the seller? Patient buyers are often looking for deals, and being a little more competitive can encourage them to pop up and make a purchase.

I'd say $55-66 is quite reasonable for this game. First off, hard to find. Second off, great condition. Thirdly, doubtful it doesn't work. Fourth, AWESOME GAME!

I'd say $55-66 is quite reasonable for this game. First off, hard to find. Second off, great condition. Thirdly, doubtful it doesn't work. Fourth, AWESOME GAME!

Well thank you sir, And with that I shall post a set price of $60 plus shipping for the cart. Given its' rarity, and condition, I believe this a very fair price for such a great game. Anyone interested in purchasing it, post a response saying so or PM my account.

LMAO! Yea I been looking at this post myself and ended up being the one to give in, haha. Still waiting for a PM back from him...maybe he's out to lunch? :ponder:

Your welcome! Always nice to help a fellow AA member out! :)

ehh...what the hell...PM Sent! :)

You saved me from myself. I have been looking at this for a while now and just making myself walk away from it. The temptation was getting strong. Thank you ever so much.