IGNORED

Its in the MAIL! What Are You Waiting For!

A2600

Eagerly awaiting DK Arcade for the Intellivision :)

I forgot about DK & the XM mod too.

Wow I got some goodies comin one day!

Waiting for both of these too! :) also waiting for the greatest collection of Digiplay Intellivision games ever seen to mankind.....OK that might be an exaggeration, but there are a lot of them and I'm pretty excited to get them! :)

Slowly expanding my CV collection - just got myself a steering wheel and 3 games (Turbo, Time Pilot and Venture - last two with box and manual). Should probably arrive tomorrow or the day after that. Now I only need a decent place to set it all up...

edit: oh, and non-computer related - 2 CDs from Zac Brown Band on Amazon. I could only find 1 in a Dutch musicstore and with the low dollar it's cheaper to get it from the US, even with the shipping costs :-)

Edited by McVenco

I'm currently waiting on:

A boxed Coleco Gemini

3 CIB 3DO titles

A Box of Crap

Final Fantasy 2 NES cart

Castlevania Bloodmoon NES cart

Can not wait for any of it. I'm looking forward to these things very much. Now the list of things that came in last week would have been much much longer so things are moving along. Also, I have waiting on things from Canada, but sometimes its worth it (2 weeks and counting now).

Canada, but sometimes its worth it (2 weeks and counting now).

There was a strike at the Canada Post, some items migh be delayed

All the back log from the strike was cleared weeks ago. This shouldn't be an issue. Could be delayed in customs though.

Oh I always expect atleast 2 weeks when I'm getting mail from Canada. I'm in Georgia, so from Canada to the southern US is a little ways to travel, plus all the other things in the way, customs and such.

Canada, but sometimes its worth it (2 weeks and counting now).

There was a strike at the Canada Post, some items migh be delayed

Yes, but that was over a month ago! Surely by now anything that was sitting around during the strike has reached it's destination.

EDIT: Put down an extra "by now" by accident. :P

Edited by Koopa64

I ordered Golden Logres Pinball for the Dreamcast last night. Had no idea there was another pinball game on the system (that was not cancelled) asides from the Pro Pinball Trilogy. I received most of what I posted a few replies up, but I am also still waiting on my Saturn import pinball games.

Edited by Austin