IGNORED

Its in the MAIL! What Are You Waiting For!

A2600

I am waiting for Grandia 2 for my Dreamcast, I will finally have a RPG for it, what are some other good ones people would recommend.

Skies of Arcadia. Some feel both Evolution games are good (some don't). Time Stalkers is another, but can't vouch for it myself.

Still waiting on the Sega Saturn, now also waiting on a copy of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the Saturn. Best Mortal Kombat IMHO.

You're in for radness. The Saturn is, in my opinion, the greatest game system of the 1990's.

And I base my opinion on the facts.

Edited by Animan

I am patiently waiting on Piece o' Cake game cartridge for VCS. The auction says I should have received it 4 days ago, so I contacted the seller tonight. Have not heard back yet.

Got a response from the seller today that he/she was laid up in the hospital. Supposedly, the game shipped yesterday.

Still waiting on the Sega Saturn, now also waiting on a copy of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the Saturn. Best Mortal Kombat IMHO.

You're in for radness. The Saturn is, in my opinion, the greatest game system of the 1990's.

And I base my opinion on the facts.

Well I agree if there was no such system as a Neo Geo1

Then yes!

I've got an Everdrive 64 along with an N64 in the mail. I also have a cosmetically flawed but working NES coming that I will use to fix the audio buzzing of my present NES. I'm also looking forward to Power Drift for Saturn and Flashback cart only for Jaguar.

I was waiting on a 5200 and 2600 consoles + carts for almost two weeks. I got a tracking # a few days after the auction end, but the status never updated until the day before everything arrived. Turned out that the shipper used Media Mail (with no packing inside, to boot!) and the package was held up for inspection. I was stuck with a $7 postage due. He refunded the money, but come on. From now on, I may risk looking like jerk and ask before I pay that the seller not use Media Mail.

Is it a pretty garbage guide? I wanted it mainly for AvP.

If I remember correctly, it is actually a pretty awesome guide. Had one back in the '90s and read it from front to back. :thumbsup:

Well good. Maybe Rex's comment just went completely over my head then? I figured for $9 brand new why not?

Vectrex homebrew lightpen from here.. ;-)

And 2 ARII cards to hopefully get my Pole Position II working..

Both arrived, in addition to the 12 sealed (now opened and tested) Apple 2 Atarisoft games I ordered...

Vectrex homebrew lightpen looks great...

Apple games were still sealed and look great..

The ARII boards need some caps replaced, but still probably in much better shape than the ones I had in my PPII machine.

desiv