IGNORED

Its in the MAIL! What Are You Waiting For!

A2600

Got Rayman for the Jaguar today. Very hard. Still waiting on the Gamers Guide for the Jaguar.

Also had an impulse buy today on a couple of Virtual Boy games. The buy was inspired by AA member Metal Jesus' Virtual Boy video he out up today. Have Wario Land and Vertical Force coming. Wario Land is a game I have been meaning to pick up for a long time. Vertical Force was a game I hadn't even heard about prior to watching MJ's video today but it's a shmup and it was cheap which is usually a tough combo to beat for me.

This was a lovely C64 collection. Too much stuff to list! All of it looks very nice in the pics. I don't think the c64 had a PS though. Maybe I am lucky enough and it will be there. The software alone is worth what I payed though. I ready to get my hands on it and see what other goodies the old man had.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005894634351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300589463435&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

B

I just ordered a 'super GB booster' which plays gb/gbc carts on playstation. I had no idea such a device existed, but it does, and they're strangely inexpensive. I wonder if it's a better video source for gbc than the gamecube.

Make a thread about this after you get to try it out. I am curious how well it works. :)

I just ordered a 'super GB booster' which plays gb/gbc carts on playstation. I had no idea such a device existed, but it does, and they're strangely inexpensive. I wonder if it's a better video source for gbc than the gamecube.

Those things are horrible. Compatibility, framerate, audio, it's all janky. But a neat collector's item & fun to play around with.

I got my Everdriiiiive:

post-26529-0-57625800-1314373828_thumb.jpg