IGNORED

Kaboom! for TI-99/4A

rocky007

Is Guillaume Tello really the name of the author of MLC? That would be something he he... I want to make sure so I can give him proper credit when I post Kaboom. Vraiment une tres bonne adaptation (veillez excuser l'absence d'accents dans mon browser) :)

If you really want accented characters in your browser, you can do it with Alt+<numpad> combinations, i.e., hold down the Alt key while typing the digits on the Num keypad, then release the Alt key. You only need to know the decimal ASCII code for the character:

é = Alt+130

è = Alt+138

ç = Alt+135

ô = Alt+147

Ç = Alt+128

etc.

Of course, it sort of screws up speed typing. :grin:

...lee

If you are using Windows, you can also create your text in Word using the shortcut keys then paste it into your browser.

Keyboard shortcuts for international characters - Word - Office.com

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/keyboard-shortcuts-for-international-characters-HP005186562.aspx

This should work in most internationally-aware programs, but I just tested on my system (Windows XP x64, only English keyboard activated) and it did not work in anything but Office (no Firefox or OpenOffice.) I assume you need different languages set up in Region and Languages. Sure beats remembering a ton of ALT-xxxx sequences.

Keyboard Shortcuts for special characters

http://www.nouilles.info/keyboard_shortcuts.html

Is Guillaume Tello really the name of the author of MLC? That would be something he he... I want to make sure so I can give him proper credit when I post Kaboom. Vraiment une tres bonne adaptation (veillez excuser l'absence d'accents dans mon browser) :)

Yes I am !!!

Nice to hear that MLC is useful for someone...!!

I like KABOOM !!

I want to see it written for the PreCompiler to make it readable, it would be a great demonstration of what can be done with MLC.

Guillaume.

for sure, i need to make a update of kaboom with the good suggestions i received here, and i'll do it with your precompiler... ;)