IGNORED

Name a couple of good SNES Golf titles

I caved in and got a FC Go 2.

Now good Golf titles are plentiful and dirt cheap for the Genesis/Nomad, but I need a good Golf title for the SNES (Mecarobot Golf or whatever it's called didn't get good reviews anywhere so that's out).

Any suggestions? Thanks.

In my honest opion there is only one HALS HOLE IN ONE GOLF

• Like 2

Now good Golf titles are plentiful and dirt cheap for the Genesis/Nomad, but I need a good Golf title for the SNES (Mecarobot Golf or whatever it's called didn't get good reviews anywhere so that's out).

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Will look for that, thanks!

I really enjoyed IREM SKINS GOLF back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPgqwx4yAsM

Will look for that too, thanks!

Avoid

PGA Tour '96

I haven't tried this one, but I do have PGA European Tour, which seems OK. I mention this because both games use the SA-1 chip, so flashcart users may want to collect them if they're planning their SNES cart collecting around "things I can't play on a flashcart", as I've been doing. (13 US enhancement chip games left to get...)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Agreed. HALS HOLE IN ONE GOLF is great!

B

I also agree with Irem Skins Game. IMHO the Genesis has vastly superior golf games, but Irem seems to be the best that I've played so far on the SNES.

Chris

What would you recommend on GENESIS?

PGA Tour I, II, and II, along with PGA European Tour are all superb. Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf is also pretty fun. You can read my reviews of all of those games here.

Chris

in the day, i enjoyed the T&E soft golf simulations. Waialae Country Club, Pebble Beach Golf Links, and Wicked 18 are three different games, but they are just 3 different courses with the exact same gameplay. (i believe they also released Augusta National in japan)

but these three games are extremely slow, and have been done on other systems

I remember when dad brought it home, I was like really dad? GOLF? Up to that point we had Super Mario World, Street Fighter, Zelda, but Golf? Hahaha, we ended up having endless duels up to last year when I sold all my snes stuff and stayed in a NES collecting only mood....

Whats a similar golf game for the NES?