IGNORED

Someone made out like a bandit!

Rev

Another interesting auction

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1107339369051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110733936905&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was bidder #2 in this auction. Just needed Qubes and Threshold and was going to flip the rest out at very reasonable prices. Oh well.

Not worth a grand for a few titles. Hope to come check out your CIB collection someday.

• Like 1

Another interesting auction

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1107339369051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110733936905&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was bidder #2 in this auction. Just needed Qubes and Threshold and was going to flip the rest out at very reasonable prices. Oh well.

I was one of the late bidders in the auction. I haven't gone back to see where I actually fell. Once I got outbid in the last few seconds and had reached my max I was willing to pay, I closed it out and didn't go back to check... yet.

I actually needed them all... <lol> I was looking to get in to Colecovision. Yes, you read right. I don't own the system, even. But, I have been trying it out via emulation, and love the games. I really want boxed titles, for nostalgia reasons (love seeing the box covers, especially the old arcade game cabinets), for neater storage, etc. I also just don't want a handful of loose carts coming to me in a package, either, if that makes sense. That takes a bit of the awe away from it, I guess. Would make it less of a "Christmas morning as a kid again" experience. <lol>

That auction would have been the way to get a very good collection in one swoop. But, oh well, maybe next time.

Well, I'd like the games, and I was willing to do the work to part almost all of it back out, so it would have been worth it to me.

Your right you could have given really decent deals and probably made several hundred profit and kept the 2 you needed.

"Jankanoo" was the buyer, and apparently already got it based on the feedback of the seller. Great deal for him! :)

If he wants something, he gets it. He seems to have unlimited funds. If you want something that he has bid on, don't bother. You will LOSE!!!!! I've seen this over and over.

Allan

"Jankanoo" was the buyer, and apparently already got it based on the feedback of the seller. Great deal for him! :)

If he wants something, he gets it. He seems to have unlimited funds. If you want something that he has bid on, don't bother. You will LOSE!!!!! I've seen this over and over.

Allan

I wouldn't underestimate these 4 gentlemen and friends when it comes to bidding on something they want.

NIAD

ColecoDan

Retroillucid

cmart604

Allan

I wouldn't underestimate these 4 gentlemen and friends when it comes to bidding on something they want.

NIAD

ColecoDan

Retroillucid

cmart604

especially that cmart...:D

I was gunna say if I wanted it then I would have had it ;)

I only have a few more CIBs to get Xenox Motorcross, the Xenox double enders, and Boulder Dash.

You will not win any of these unless I am on vacation :) Of course if I am on vacation with my friend that has the Iphone app of ebay then you will still lose. :twisted: