IGNORED

Mystique Adult Atari 2600 Games for sale

donko

Hi. I have three Mystique ADULTS ONLY games for the Atari 2600 console for sale:

"Custer's Revenge,"

"Beat 'Em and Eat 'Em" and

"Bachelor Party."

All in great to perfect condition.

They can NOT be sold to minors. No exceptions. I will require proof of age before I sell.

Before I put them on e-bay I thought I'd make the folks on here know about them.

Please e-mail me with offers; I will sell them to the best offer I receive.

Dpost-30673-0-24029900-1314487904_thumb.jpg

post-30673-0-55327700-1314487886_thumb.jpg

post-30673-0-90839600-1314487919_thumb.jpg

Edited by donko

I might be interested, but I have a few questions first:

Do you have any references?

Do you have any pictures?

Do you have a general price range in mind?

Do the games have boxes, instructions, etc or are they loose?

Do they work?

No offense meant, but it isn't always easy to trust the new guy selling the unusual carts, hope you'll understand.

• Like 4

Hi all. Thanks for the interest.

I don't know how to provide references ... I'm "djo616" on ebay.

I'll take pics in the morning and try to post them here (my first time on this board, but I see the link in the editor). (It's too dark in my apt to take a good picture this afternoon).

As for prices ... I'm accepting offers.

I'll sell to the best offer, made privately (don@taradoproductions.com).

All 3 games are in perfect, almost-never-used condition. The OUTSIDE box on "Bachelor Party" is a little warped, "Custer" has a little rip on the cover which I've repaired and "Beat 'Em" looks like I just removed it from the shrink wrap. The games were stored all these years in a sealed box in a corner of my climate-controlled apartment. There's sitting inside the outside cardboard box is a padded plastic container with the game cartridge inside. All the plastic compartments are in perfect, mint condition.

I understand your caution.

Tell me how I can reassure you all.

If this approach doesn't work, I'll list the games on ebay (not a threat ... just probably the safest and most secure solution for everyone).

Edited by donko

actually, listing on ebay is only the safest and secure solution for the buyer. You'll get screwed, if they're remotely unhappy.

But damn, if i didn't have my eyes set on a large NES lot, i'd drop a bm, the send you a pm for some Custers action. My g/f wants to play it.

You could buy and item from dojo on ebay and an item from this guy and see if the shipping addresses are the same? I pm'ed I would like to buy the cart only..no need for boxes> whats that all about..who needs boxes anyways! boxes are just cardboard that comes wrapped around my twinkies...I would have ot open the box just ot play the game..? Too much work..so I will take that cart and you can ship it to me.....paypal is a possibility!

You could buy and item from dojo on ebay and an item from this guy and see if the shipping addresses are the same? I pm'ed I would like to buy the cart only..no need for boxes> whats that all about..who needs boxes anyways! boxes are just cardboard that comes wrapped around my twinkies...I would have ot open the box just ot play the game..? Too much work..so I will take that cart and you can ship it to me.....paypal is a possibility!

but what about the fancy soft plastic case? it'll keep it safe from the kids getting their hands on it.

Edited by fmdof

As you can see from the photos I added to the first post, the soft plastic cases are included, and they're in mint condition.

If anyone would like to verify me, please do as suggested above, go to ebay and ask a question on the page of the item I'm currently selling there:

Infocom Ballyhoo text game

When I answer you, please post here that I'm for real. Thanks.

I'm also trying to sell a MouseWheel -- attaches to a mouse with the ball on the bottom ... used for racing games.

There's a separate post about that item, with a photo.