IGNORED

FS: Cuttle Cart 2 w/ console, Apple IIgs, Tandy CC2, C64

crsdawg

Just making some room and I figured I'd give AAer's a shot at this stuff before I go to "that" auction site. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Cuttle Cart 2 and Atari 7800:

I bought this CC2 towards the end of the first run. It arrived shortly afterward and has sat on a shelf since, unused. It comes with serial cable and CD. I'm also including a 7800 I recently bought. You'll get what you see in the picture but I'll add in a 2600 joystick and do my best to find an A/V cable for it as well (I must have misplaced it).

I'll take offers on this lot for now.

Atari lot

CC2

Apple IIgs: $50 plus shipping

This is a working system (ROM 01) w/ ram card which comes with two 3.5" drives and one 5.25" drive. You'll also get a keyboard, a mouse, and all the cables necessary to hook it up. Add a CFFA 3000 and you will be set. This isn't the pretty system out there, but it does the job.

Apple II lot

Tandy Color Computer 2: $30 plus shipping

This is a boxed CC 2 with 64k of ram and I'll throw in the game Dungeons of Daggerath. The system works great and is in excellent cosmetic condition.

Color Computer 2

Color Computer Box

Commodore 64 w/ Vic-1541: $50 plus shipping

This is a C64 that comes with a boxed Vic-1541 drive. The 64 works fine, but I have not tested the drive in a while. Also included are all the cables needed to hook everything up. This systems does show some browning, but it isn't terrible and is otherwise in excellent shape cosmetically. Nice little starter set. I'll also throw in a couple of 3rd party 2600 joysticks and a hand full of disks with games on them.

Pics coming soon

Just making some room and I figured I'd give AAer's a shot at this stuff before I go to "that" auction site. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Cuttle Cart 2 and Atari 7800:

I bought this CC2 towards the end of the first run. It arrived shortly afterward and has sat on a shelf since, unused. It comes with serial cable and CD. I'm also including a 7800 I recently bought. You'll get what you see in the picture but I'll add in a 2600 joystick and do my best to find an A/V cable for it as well (I must have misplaced it).

I'll take offers on this lot for now.

Atari lot

CC2

Apple IIgs: $50 plus shipping

This is a working system (ROM 01) w/ ram card which comes with two 3.5" drives and one 5.25" drive. You'll also get a keyboard, a mouse, and all the cables necessary to hook it up. Add a CFFA 3000 and you will be set. This isn't the pretty system out there, but it does the job.

Apple II lot

Tandy Color Computer 2: $30 plus shipping

This is a boxed CC 2 with 64k of ram and I'll throw in the game Dungeons of Daggerath. The system works great and is in excellent cosmetic condition.

Color Computer 2

Color Computer Box

Commodore 64 w/ Vic-1541: $50 plus shipping

This is a C64 that comes with a boxed Vic-1541 drive. The 64 works fine, but I have not tested the drive in a while. Also included are all the cables needed to hook everything up. This systems does show some browning, but it isn't terrible and is otherwise in excellent shape cosmetically. Nice little starter set. I'll also throw in a couple of 3rd party 2600 joysticks and a hand full of disks with games on them.

Pics coming soon

how much is the cc2?

pm me