IGNORED

Nibbler World Record Attempt

Dr Galaga

After watching him for a while, its amazing how he seems to have each level and each solution memorized. This is fascinating.

Marathon gaming is all about the pattern memorization :)

Yeah I've begun to see a pattern in Berzerk when I play noe. I can't describe it but it's like I've figured out which robots are going to shoot next. It's a very strange feeling when I'm right. I kind of feel like I'm predicting gameplay.

After watching him for a while, its amazing how he seems to have each level and each solution memorized. This is fascinating.

Marathon gaming is all about the pattern memorization :)

I can marathon 3 games and none of them have any particuliar pattern, especially Missile Command.

EDIT: If there is a pattern I do know it.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

It's over!

Tim's game ended just shy of 600 million. It's been reported that he built up too many lives and a glitch in the game put an end to the run.

I'd like to hear Tim's take on this. I thought he would have been aware of something like this happening.

Yep, if you get more than 128 lives you lose them all. He's aware of it as he reported the bug over on the DP easter eggs page (http://www.digitpress.com/eastereggs/arcadenibbler.htm). I'm guessing he lost count because he was too tired. I was actually wondering if this going to happen because every time I check in he was around the 120's.

Tempest