IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Depending on the price I would have been interested .... BUT

Here's what I get from your link:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Tsss....

Depending on the price I would have been interested .... BUT

Here's what I get from your link:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Tsss....

BIN is 24.95 plus 6.95 shipping, here is the item description

Great lot of 10 hard to find Colecovision games! You are bidding on exactly what you see in the picture! All the games work perfectly and range in condition from fair to excellent. This is a great deal! Games include the following (listed in no particular order): Time Pilot (excellent condition), Pitstop (excellent condition), Space Panic (very good to excellent condition), Defender (good condition, BUT missing top end label), Galaxian (good condition), Looping (good condition, BUT minor label peeling in lower right hand corner), Cosmic Avenger (fair to good condition due to minor overall label wear), Decathlon (good condition, minor label wear), Super Action Football (very good condition), and Illusions (fair to good condition due to some label creasing and wear). This is a great lot of games and some titles sell for between $5-$10 EACH right here on ebay! I don't have time to individually list every game. Take advantage of my low BUY IT NOW price for the best deal

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware eBay would restrict viewing certain auctions.

That's nothing ..... I guess that's because I'm in Canada

In fact, I experienced many many time where sellers won't ship to Canada :(

I don't really understand that though .... I shipped SO MANY time in USA, Europe without problem....

and also bough from there as well ...again without any problem.....

How much will a Jungle Hunt cart sell for?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006574226801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200657422680&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would say $30 maybe. Since ebay changed the way the listing shows up in searches I have seen a lot of auctions going for a lot lower prices now. Good for buyers and Bad for sellers.

Do you mean how everytime i search for something it is stuck on 'best match' or something and not what i actually searched for? I hate that. then i just change the search to newly listed or highest price.

Edited by revolutionika

Well, the Rarity guide has it at an R6 or R7 and www.Atari2600.com has two loose carts rated as 8/10 condition for $44.95. However, I'd be surpised if it went for more than $25.

I guess the cart isnt as rare or valuable as the boxed version is it....

How much will a Jungle Hunt cart sell for?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006574226801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200657422680&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would say $30 maybe. Since ebay changed the way the listing shows up in searches I have seen a lot of auctions going for a lot lower prices now. Good for buyers and Bad for sellers.

Ya it sucks and it makes it hard to find stuff. We have ebay and facebook making changes to stuff that work fine in the first place and they just screw it up :mad:

No not even close. It seem like the value of carts have gone down. Maybe just the economy or people collecting more CIB. I know CIB is what I try to focus on but if I see a deal I still may take it. ;)

Edited by RelliK111

Hey guys,

I just wanted to warn you since we all seem to go after the same things.

I was going to go after this yesterday on ebay but got busy and didn't buy it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 150666848537 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 150666848537 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] old ebay wico command controller just sold

Almost immediately after it sold this went up

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 150669900079 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 150669900079 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] new ebay wico command controller myretirementfun dearborn, MI

Hopefully whoever bought the first one actually gets what he bought. As you can see the pictures are identical so the guy is not posting actual pictures of the item he is selling. Hopefully he is just lazy and using the same picture however when I emailed him to call him on it he responded below. I would think if he was lazy he just would have responded that but instead I got that comment.

"

i do not have to explain anything to you and exactly what are you going to report to ebay that you can not figure something out,do not bother me again

- myretirementfun"

So I called ebay because this guy pissed me off and when I get pissed off then I do something about it :)

I guess he refused to sell it to the winners for some reason you know privacy reasons forbid them from telling me why and that is why this is a relisting. However it is very strange that this guy just didn't tell me that it was a relisting because he didn't agree with the buyer in the last one and instead gave me that jerk off answer making me believe it was a fraudulant listing. Doesn't make sense why he would piss off a possible buyer when all he had to do is say the sale didn't go through on the last one and that it was a relisting.

Anyway, he lost my possible sale because there is no way I would buy anything from this A$$$

• Like 3

So I called ebay because this guy pissed me off and when I get pissed off then I do something about it :)

I guess he refused to sell it to the winners for some reason you know privacy reasons forbid them from telling me why and that is why this is a relisting. However it is very strange that this guy just didn't tell me that it was a relisting because he didn't agree with the buyer in the last one and instead gave me that jerk off answer making me believe it was a fraudulant listing. Doesn't make sense why he would piss off a possible buyer when all he had to do is say the sale didn't go through on the last one and that it was a relisting.

Anyway, he lost my possible sale because there is no way I would buy anything from this A$$$

Glad you brought this to everyone's attention! I actually did bid on the first auction and lost out by $1.00, but it seems to me that this guy just might be playing a game and has another eBay account or a friend throwing bids in as well to increase the price. It would also seem to me that he has a price set in his mind as to how much he hinks he should get for it... well, that's his right, but he doesn't have the right to be such an A-hole.

It's too bad that there are idiots like this out there (I had my own recent experience after helping a guy get his Exp. Mod. #3 working), but thankfully 95% of the people involved in the retro scene are honest and care about one another... so that easily off-sets the other 5%.

• Like 1

Never have been good at posting links but here goes... hope it works. :)

eBay Seller: king_salamon1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

and on another note... I'm considering selling all my Colecovision stuff including my modded (by Yurkie) system and SD Flashcart... I posted that in the marketplace. Not 100% sold but I want to see if there's interest in the stuff.

Here are some nice looking Countertop Display Stands. (Auction lists free shipping to United States, but no other options.)

Cosmic Avenger:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150451411?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045141&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150459871?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615045987&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Space Panic:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1406150472141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140615047214&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Wow those look really cool but are they really worth $75 each :o ? That seems a little high :roll: