IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

RARE MINT ColecoVision Video Club V.I.P. package: stickers,iron-on,book covers,+

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509132016251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250913201625&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Someone put a bid down on this auction, I wish I had the money right now to go for this :_(

Extremely hard to find that complete

Would be great to have high quality scans of all of these items on your museum website - let's hope that this can happen one day. I'm not joining this auction - just have more important things to spend my money on at the moment.

RARE MINT ColecoVision Video Club V.I.P. package: stickers,iron-on,book covers,+

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509132016251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250913201625&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Someone put a bid down on this auction, I wish I had the money right now to go for this :_(

Would be great to have high quality scans of all of these items on your museum website - let's hope that this can happen one day. I'm not joining this auction - just have more important things to spend my money on at the moment.

I already have it ;)

I already have it ;)

Was going to say that I could assist but good to know that it is already covered. :) I recently sent NIAD a few pics of the items and still to this day am surprised that they were kept and not used as basically everything else I have from that time period was.

Is this possible, or fake?

A new and factory sealed boxed Colecovision:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807431767751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180743176775&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Don't see why not. Always see a lot of NOS (New-Old-Stock) showing up on eBay and other places, so I wouldn't doubt that the seller's grandparents had this stashed away in a closet for all these years and simply forgot about it.

That is one sexy-clean looking box. :lust:

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807431767751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180743176775&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Don't see why not. Always see a lot of NOS (New-Old-Stock) showing up on eBay and other places, so I wouldn't doubt that the seller's grandparents had this stashed away in a closet for all these years and simply forgot about it.

That is one sexy-clean looking box. :lust:

Wow that looks nice :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust:

I am a skeptic on these so called sealed systems. I looked over a box I have and if the box was glued back shut, using elmers white glue there would be no way to tell. That is unless you opened it. Plus who would want to buy this and not open it to check if it was indeed new.

I say open it carefully, slide it out, lift off the top foam and snap a photo. You could horde this for 10 years and decide to open it only to find it is a dirty well play POS that was stuffed back in the box.

We went down this road awhile back. I personally wouldn't buy this system "sealed". Open it and prove it is mint and then we can talk is my take on it.

Edited by Yurkie

Ok, will I was looking at buying this and I talked to the seller and he said that he also sold one of these last year( :???: ok I don't know how many of these you come across a year :???: ). I asked him how many he has, and he said he just had the one. Now I saw it re-listed and I did see that someone asked him why it was re-listed and he said there was a accident with his family. I would never say anything about someone when they are going through a loss(and if this is the case my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family), but I can't help but wonder because I live in Columbus and I didn't hear anything on the news about this nor the Internet. Now that doesn't mean I didn't miss it or it couldn't have happened somewhere else. I just thought I would let my fellow AA members know.

Edited by RelliK111

My collection of "major" pre-NES consoles is very nearly complete with this purchase: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506828166541?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150682816654&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I do have the same CV that I had as a kid, but it's still at my parents' house, and the controller ports are malfunctioning. If everything is working as described, this deal seemed pretty good to me. I emailed the seller and found out that all of the games come with manuals, too.

Was the runner-up for this auction that still seems like a bargain: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3604024276181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360402427618&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Considering Gustbuster yellow box is like $80 on atari2600.com I would say it is a hell of a deal.

I love :lust: Atari2600.com :lust: and have bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the last couple years, but I think their prices can be a bit on the high side FOR SOME ITEMS... not all. One item which I need and want but at the time I am not willing to pay the price and seeing how long it's been available, others are not as well.

At least with them, you don't have to risk getting into a bidding war on eBay where the cost can REALLY get out of hand.

This has got to be just about the funniest thing I have seen on ebay in a while

This person has 3 games they just put on ebay and here is a link to one of them.

Colecovision game eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1107677034901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110767703490&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Clip from description "

This Colecovision Game has never been played. We aren't able to test this item, but since it hasn't been used, it should work perfectly. Please refer to the picture for any flaws to the box, but the cartridge is in mint condition.

All of these video games listed are from my permanent collection. I am an avid fan of the Colecovision and I know how to care for these items. Some of the boxes may be damaged, but the cartridges are flawless unless noted! They come from a smoke/pet free home!"

1) So you are such a huge fan of colecovision that you did not know these games were not for colecovision at all but for Atari!

2) You are a huge fan of colecovision and have a personal collection but you did not have a way to test the game so it should work perfectly.

3) Lets just say you are an avid Liar and you are not a colecovision fan, Wouldn't looking at the front of the picture on your ebay auction give you one of those HMMM moments and you would say ya know I think this game is actually for ATARI.

:);):lol:

This has got to be just about the funniest thing I have seen on ebay in a while

This person has 3 games they just put on ebay and here is a link to one of them.

Colecovision game eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1107677034901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110767703490&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Clip from description "

This Colecovision Game has never been played. We aren't able to test this item, but since it hasn't been used, it should work perfectly. Please refer to the picture for any flaws to the box, but the cartridge is in mint condition.

All of these video games listed are from my permanent collection. I am an avid fan of the Colecovision and I know how to care for these items. Some of the boxes may be damaged, but the cartridges are flawless unless noted! They come from a smoke/pet free home!"

1) So you are such a huge fan of colecovision that you did not know these games were not for colecovision at all but for Atari!

2) You are a huge fan of colecovision and have a personal collection but you did not have a way to test the game so it should work perfectly.

3) Lets just say you are an avid Liar and you are not a colecovision fan, Wouldn't looking at the front of the picture on your ebay auction give you one of those HMMM moments and you would say ya know I think this game is actually for ATARI.

:);):lol:

I missed the most important part of the description " If you have a problem upon receiving the laserdisc, please let me know before leaving bad feedback so we can work something out!"

Maybe he is not a liar just a lazy idiot who does not look at the description he is posting and just uses his old descriptions.

Considering Gustbuster yellow box is like $80 on atari2600.com I would say it is a hell of a deal.

I love :lust: Atari2600.com :lust: and have bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the last couple years, but I think their prices can be a bit on the high side FOR SOME ITEMS... not all. One item which I need and want but at the time I am not willing to pay the price and seeing how long it's been available, others are not as well.

At least with them, you don't have to risk getting into a bidding war on eBay where the cost can REALLY get out of hand.

Actually $80 is probably high for someone selling straight out, but I did pay $72 bucks in the beginning of the year on ebay for yellow gustbuster so it is not outlandish just a little over priced.

What's a reasonable price for the Taiwan Cooper bootlegs assuming boxed and as new condition?

Well I have seen them go through ebay and go through the forums here from either the same person selling them or different people, I really have no idea. However they were not selling and no one wanted them or at least they didn't want them for the prices they were putting because they were out there forever it seemed like. So they may be hard to find and rare but there does not seem to be a lot of interest or if there is then everyone who has interest must already have their set completed. So basically even if they are worth something nobody seems willing to pay a high price for them.

What's a reasonable price for the Taiwan Cooper bootlegs assuming boxed and as new condition?

$15 - $20 seems good

Well I have seen them go through ebay and go through the forums here from either the same person selling them or different people, I really have no idea. However they were not selling and no one wanted them or at least they didn't want them for the prices they were putting because they were out there forever it seemed like. So they may be hard to find and rare but there does not seem to be a lot of interest or if there is then everyone who has interest must already have their set completed. So basically even if they are worth something nobody seems willing to pay a high price for them.

Yeah - thought as much. I actually don't have any interest myself. However, in case someone is looking for a set that seem to be well priced then here's one of them over at GameGavel http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000558119, Search the site and you'll find that edintv has all of them for sale.

$15 - $20 seems good

Yeah - thought as much. I actually don't have any interest myself. However, in case someone is looking for a set that seem to be well priced then here's one of them over at GameGavel http://www.gamegavel...item=0000558119, Search the site and you'll find that edintv has all of them for sale.

I only have River Raid cooper but I don't have much interests in those Taiwan Cooper

I'm more after ANY CBS versions in case someone have some for sale, please contact me