IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

I only need 4 CIB and 5 CIB if you count the Soccer. Xenox Motorcross, 3 Xenox Double Enders.

I've got all the ColecoVision Xenox CIB including all double enders......Then again I have them in CIB Vic-20 as well with end covers for the Double enders. I thought the Vic-20 double ender CIB version was harder to find complete.

:-o WOW :-o , you have the 3 ColecoVision Xonox double-enders CIB!

Did you acquire these back in the day when they were only marginally available in retail outlet stores or did you come by them later by other means. Back in the early to mid 80's, I never saw these Xonox double-enders available anywhere in the Chicagoland area, only the single game releases which were available in LARGE quantities at Kaybee Toy Stores.

I only need 4 CIB and 5 CIB if you count the Soccer. Xenox Motorcross, 3 Xenox Double Enders.

I've got all the ColecoVision Xenox CIB including all double enders......Then again I have them in CIB Vic-20 as well with end covers for the Double enders. I thought the Vic-20 double ender CIB version was harder to find complete.

:-o WOW :-o , you have the 3 ColecoVision Xonox double-enders CIB!

Did you acquire these back in the day when they were only marginally available in retail outlet stores or did you come by them later by other means. Back in the early to mid 80's, I never saw these Xonox double-enders available anywhere in the Chicagoland area, only the single game releases which were available in LARGE quantities at Kaybee Toy Stores.

I got them back in the 80's from a local Hills store if I remember right. I thought I still had a extra of one of them that was still sealed but have had no luck finding it but I do have a lot of stuff boxed and stored away.

Man that would be awesome to have seen the double enders. Like NIAD said I have never seen a CIB double ender anywhere. I have all 3 carts but not the CIB of them.

Seeing as there is a former Kaybee Toy Stores employee currently selling of his collection on eBay, we just might finally see one show up although I cringe to think what these bablies would eventually go for... might have to take out a home equity loan!

I'm no way surprised if you never saw a Xonox Double-Ender back in days, since they were available in Canada only

Indeed, the Double-Enders were released only for the Canada market, but it seems that some did trickle down into cities/towns in a handful of northern States. No way of knowing for sure which states exactly, but I would venture a guess that Seattle, Minneapolis, Detroit and Buffalo would have been prime spots for someone to come across these back in the day.

I've got all the ColecoVision Xenox CIB including all double enders

That's really cool any chance you can post a picture? I would love to see what they look like :lust:

I'm no way surprised if you never saw a Xonox Double-Ender back in days, since they were available in Canada only

Not True

Then, prove me I'm wrong ...

If you could read, I've already said I bought mine out of a store in the USA. I sure the hell didn't get them from Canada. Prove me wrong!

You want make stupid comments you can't back up, knock yourself out.

For all I know they were sold in the USA only. Prove that wrong!

Edited by duncantoml

I've got all the ColecoVision Xenox CIB including all double enders

That's really cool any chance you can post a picture? I would love to see what they look like :lust:

They look pretty much the same as the atari ones.... ...... so they look ugly as hell... like all other Xonox :P

Not True

Then, prove me I'm wrong ...

If you could read, I've already said I bought mine out of a store in the USA. I sure the hell didn't get them from Canada. Prove me wrong!

For all I know they were sold in the USA only. Prove that wrong!

Oh, I KNOW THAT

CBS games were SOMETIMES available in US and Canada too, wich not mean they were FOR American market

You want make stupid comments you can't back up, knock yourself out.

EASY MAN! I was telling that to know your opnion.... that's it!

Geez.... you had a rude day or what?

I'm having a great day.

I just know your history and the games you play for which I have no tolerance.

O....K.....?

Then, why insulting me instead of contacting me and talk like man?

Looks like we have something to cleared....

I'm having a great day.

O....K.....?

You pretty much called me a lair and said they were sold in Canada only. That is insulting. And you can't prove that wrong.

Odd, I didn't get contacted before you started typing and now you want to complain.

Nothing to clear.

I'm having a great day.

O....K.....?

You pretty much called me a lair and said they were sold in Canada only. That is insulting. And you can't prove that wrong.

Odd, I didn't get contacted before you started typing and now you want to complain.

Nothing to clear.

Tom, first, please understand that my english is really not 100%

I did not want to make you look like a dumbass

I just like to share infos .... but mostly, LEARNING from other peoples is always nice

I only wanted you to share your opnion(s) and maybe with 2 of us, ....finding the truth ...

I respect you Tom, with your background history and with TwinGalaxies

Don't get me wrong, I did not want you to look for a dumbass

Cheers

J-F

• Like 2

Tom, first, please understand that my english is really not 100%

I did not want to make you look like a dumbass

I just like to share infos .... but mostly, LEARNING from other peoples is always nice

I only wanted you to share your opnion(s) and maybe with 2 of us, ....finding the truth ...

I respect you Tom, with your background history and with TwinGalaxies

Don't get me wrong, I did not want you to look for a dumbass

Cheers

J-F

I'm not going into this much as I have better things to do and this is pointless as the damage was done long ago with that private auction when you lied. Those Facts don't lie. Others in this thread know what you did and you did it for money. That will never change. You choose greed over your word and me as a friend. Respect? Ya right......

I'm done unless you want to go on.

Got my Boulder Dash today :) Works perfectly and looks awesome in my colecovision shelves. Now that I see that awesome spanish version of Super Action Football(Soccer) that Luc showed us I guess that is my next cornerstone to achieve ;)

A sealed generic Soccer went for 61 Euros a couple weeks ago but today one open one closed at (equivalent of) $200 - assuming Schtroumfs isnt worth much.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1607523175161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160752317516&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yow! Glad I got mine when I could for about $39 shipped about a year ago...

Edited by coleconut

Got my Boulder Dash today :) Works perfectly and looks awesome in my colecovision shelves. Now that I see that awesome spanish version of Super Action Football(Soccer) that Luc showed us I guess that is my next cornerstone to achieve ;)

A sealed generic Soccer went for 61 Euros a couple weeks ago but today one open one closed at (equivalent of) $200 - assuming Schtroumfs isnt worth much.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1607523175161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160752317516&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Wow $211.17! :-o and he wouldn't ship to the US! Imagine how much he would have got for it if he shipped woldwide intsead of just to France :P

I asked him to please ship to me and he wouldn't :sad::thumbsdown:

Edited by RelliK111

Wow $211.17! :-o and he wouldn't ship to the US! Imagine how much he would have got for it if he shipped woldwide intsead of just to France :P

I asked him to please ship to me and he wouldn't :sad::thumbsdown:

Well I just have to say Crapahute is my new FAVORITE on this site because the winner of that soccer game is me thanks to him!!!!! He purchased it for me and went above and beyond to get this for me.

10 MILLIOIN +1

Soccer and Boulder Dash in a matter of weeks when I though I would pretty much never get them. :)

• Like 1

Well I just have to say Crapahute is my new FAVORITE on this site because the winner of that soccer game is me thanks to him!!!!! He purchased it for me and went above and beyond to get this for me.

10 MILLIOIN +1

Soccer and Boulder Dash in a matter of weeks when I though I would pretty much never get them. :)

Congrats to you! :)